Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 6:11 PM
Default Help! how to export world to exchange
Hello, I uploaded a first version of my world to the sims3 exchange and delted it as i made some chages how do i up load it again as exchage is saying itis uplaode when its not
Advertisement
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#2 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 6:43 PM
This is an issue that is out of our control here. It sounds like you would have to deal directly with EA's tech help (good luck with that). Technically speaking, you would export the new world in the same way as you did the old one. If you are getting an error, though, that has more to do with the official site than anything else.

You could always try to upload it to another Sims site, or make your own site.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 7:07 PM
Ok thanks i will try another site do you know of any?
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justkeepsiming
Ok thanks i will try another site do you know of any?

Ahem, you're on one now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:12 PM
How do you upload a world to this site ? Im sorry but im a reall newb and need some advice
Scholar
#6 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justkeepsiming
How do you upload a world to this site ? Im sorry but im a reall newb and need some advice

Well, first check out the Creator Guidelines
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:09 PM
Thanks I have read that and gone back many times to edit and change things to make lots and roads good quality although this is my first world i have spent ages on it and I hope that one day a site will except it as well
Alchemist
#8 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 10:29 PM
Well, you could first introduce your world in the Creator Feedback -section and see what kind of responses and improvement suggestions you might get. It's a good to place to start before uploading the world for dowload.
http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=612
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 11:53 PM
Don't call EA customer service, you'll either get some snotty prick or a moron that knows nothing, maybe if you're really lucky you'll get someone nice who knows what they're talking about. If I we're you I'd just upload it here.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 2:21 AM
Yes I dont really want to call EA LOL I already have a version of the world that has some minor erros(just noticed) though they dont bother me I will be fixing this for other players that want to download it. It would be great if i can upload it here though and thanks to everyone that replied as I was really worried about uploading my World :3
dodgy builder
#11 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 3:57 PM
You have to remove a file in S3PE to make the game make a new internal name for the file. I'll see if I can find it for you ...

You should choose create/sims3/create-a-world under the top menu above, lots to learn.

Here is the tutorial: http://modthesims.info/t/430249