Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
You can leave groups you own, i think. If you click on members, you are listed on it and there is an option to leave the group.

You're right. Hmm... I'm sure their has to be some way to delete a social group, but to make things far less complicated, I would just advise anyone with an inactive social group to request a moderator to delete it. And by moderator I mean specifically any bright green moderator that moderates the "community". You can find the list of moderators here. I say bright green because (I think) they're assigned specific areas to moderate, and social groups fall under the "community" category.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 11:35 AM Last edited by simsample : 17th Jan 2012 at 9:58 PM.
I can be of this group?
I can be of this group?
Test Subject
#28 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Green Power
I can be of this group?

Just click join, that's what I did.

But you're the first in a long time anyone's ever made a post on here. Lol

Like what they always say, "If you can't beat 'em... USE THEM JEDI MIND TRICKS MAN!"
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 5:46 AM
Default hellofriends.
please help me. my version of my sims 3 is 1.0.615.00107. I want to update it but the update button is disabled. how can this be? i want to update my version so that i can use wonderful custom contents.
PLEASE HELP Me WITH THIS. Any suggestions?
Mad Poster
#30 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chamirose
please help me. my version of my sims 3 is 1.0.615.00107. I want to update it but the update button is disabled. how can this be? i want to update my version so that i can use wonderful custom contents.
PLEASE HELP Me WITH THIS. Any suggestions?

You're looking for Help & Support , hun. I love this damn llama.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Theorist
#31 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 5:03 AM
I feel so stupid but I can't figure out how to see the list of available groups. How?
Top Secret Researcher
#32 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 5:11 AM
Ok just go to the tab Social Groups Home under Community, then scroll to the bottom and click the button with "All Public Social Groups" or something of that nature, and an entire list will pop up with # of threads and members and so on.

Haha I accidentally typed members as "memebers" which what I guess people who participate in forums of meme sites should be called :P

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Theorist
#33 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Riptide651
Ok just go to the tab Social Groups Home under Community, then scroll to the bottom and click the button with "All Public Social Groups" or something of that nature, and an entire list will pop up with # of threads and members and so on.

Haha I accidentally typed members as "memebers" which what I guess people who participate in forums of meme sites should be called :P

THANK YOU! I would never find it on my own.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Sep 2012 at 4:56 PM
Conserning Groups
How do I join a group?
Top Secret Researcher
#35 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 27CJF27
How do I join a group?

Click on the group, click on a post and at the top there will be something like 'you are not a member, join to discuss' and click the black hyperlinked text. Hope that helped.

Just Call me Square!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Dec 2012 at 7:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by squaretable
Click on the group, click on a post and at the top there will be something like 'you are not a member, join to discuss' and click the black hyperlinked text. Hope that helped.

I'm sorry to be a pain in the butt for reviving a quiet thread but how do I make my own group?

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

wanna email me? hit me up with a message and we'll exchange email addresses.
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 3:36 AM
How do i make a social group? i've got something in mind
Mad Poster
#38 Old 7th May 2015 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bkajnl
How do i make a social group? i've got something in mind
Go to the Social Groups Home and click on one of the green "Make a group" buttons near the bottom of the page. You can navigate to the Social Groups Home by homing to the Discussion menu. It's under "Other Social Activities".

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 12:08 AM
So how do you join a group? Sorry if it's a stupid question :/

No other question has ever moved so profoundly the spirit of man; no other idea has so fruitfully stimulated his intellect; yet no other concept stands in greater need of clarification than that of the infinite.
-- David Hilbert

Mad Poster
#40 Old 17th May 2017 at 7:58 PM
How to make a social group?
Nevermind, found the answer on this page.

Page 2 of 2