Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Numenorean Hibernation Cell (Aspiration reward OR Buyable) - *UPD 08 NOV 2006*

by Numenor Posted 31st Oct 2005 at 12:03 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:14 PM by -Maylin-

475 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 458 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 18 of 20
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#426 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 1:07 AM
If you put an adult in it, the pool car still comes for work; while an adult can quit job, children can't just quit school. Including a code that would prevent the bus from coming wouldn't be realistic, imho.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#427 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 6:58 PM
I love this item, but the only thing is, you have to make your sim quit their job to be able to hibernate without getting up to go to work. Or that can just be a master plan and you go to work, go home, hibernate, go to work, go home, hibernate... etc and get loads of simoleons without much effort. Unless you need to build skills.... BOOLPROP!! :D

It's hard to be yourself in a society that relies on clothes, hairstyles and looks to fit in.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#428 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 10:12 PM
I'm a fan of "realistic" mods. If we really could have a hibernation cell in our house, we certainly could NOT keep our job while being hibernated...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
#429 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 2:38 AM
Grazi, Numenor, Danke, Merci, etc.

Thanks!

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#430 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 11:47 PM
OMG I have always wanted one of these oh BTW you can get the program to unpack Rars by searching google I love google
I don't have it either only zips wok for me and not even always

Manequin warewolf - No hair- Are you kidding me?
Lab Assistant
#431 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 9:59 PM
I can translate this to portuguese (Portugal and Brazil) if you want.
What's the text again?
And i love your creations, Numenor! You're a great modder!

Check my creations! http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=2248130
The Portuguese simmers group! Clicky!
Test Subject
#432 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:23 AM
a very clever creation, thanks!
Field Researcher
#433 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:28 PM
coolie, and thanks for sharin
Test Subject
#434 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 1:13 PM
Amazing!
Field Researcher
#435 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 3:12 PM
I've been using the hibernator and have solved all of the little irritants except one. I place a "prisoner token" from Inge's prison set in their inventory so they will not show up on comm lots, as residential visitors (even when invited), or as walk-bys. This does not flag them as a prisoner and works on any Sim that you don't want to go walkabout. Just delete it when hibernation time is over to return to normal. (Two Jeff's Visitor Controller may also be required to make it work properly but no special settings are needed). Inge also has a school/work sign that keeps the car pool from showing up.

The only problem I haven't figured out how to overcome is what to do with a hibernating werewolf. Twice a day, a werewolf will come out of hibernation to change to and from their werewolf form. The only solution I have found so far is to cure them of lycanthropy before entering, but this means that the Sim will have to find a way to regain their werewolf status when their hibernation time is over. Do you have any other suggestions to get around this problem?

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Test Subject
#436 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 1:41 AM
i really want to downloads this but i cant get rar. files do u think u could make it into a zip..... please?
Test Subject
#437 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 10:11 PM
Well... WOW! I love it. Hey, is there any posibillity of you uploading this in a .zip file? Thanks anyway, and its okay of you can't, I would really appreciate it though. Great creations Numenor!
#438 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 7:10 PM
Puppet* and ANDREAZG0, and everyone else who wants to ask: It is against the rules, so please don`t ask for it. Only one archive format is allowed.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#439 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 11:45 AM
You are appropriately named "The Modfather"

I'm addicted to this website.
Test Subject
#440 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:43 AM
If only it was a Zip.
i can't download rars...

Manequin warewolf - No hair- Are you kidding me?
Test Subject
#441 Old 24th May 2009 at 8:33 PM
:B NOW I have an item that makes my annoying sims go away without killing them!
Thank you very much Numenor! I have to make a Hibernation room now.
<3
Test Subject
#442 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 5:05 PM
Please.... please... make it a .zip folder... my computer can't do .rar

Iceuni28
Lab Assistant
#443 Old 2nd Oct 2009 at 6:53 PM
Wow Numenor! This is great! Thanks!
P.S. How do you make aspiration rewards?

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Lab Assistant
#444 Old 10th Oct 2009 at 1:24 PM
I love you!

Hee - hee, Aaow~
Test Subject
#445 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:17 AM
Just wanted to say...

A: Awesome!!!

B: A certain elder gentlemen keeps getting out of his hibernation chamber every few days, bursting for the toilet. And he usually wets himself before getting there. I see that the pod should be restorting all needs except social... except maybe it doesn't do enough to counter the faster bladder-meter decline in elders? I need to actually try this on adult sims I guess...
Test Subject
#446 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 1:27 PM
Suuuppppeeerr freaky
Test Subject
#447 Old 2nd May 2010 at 11:18 PM
Whoa, so very- very cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
#448 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 1:41 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#449 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 10:34 AM
o..m..g........... awesome
I really want it!
thank you
Test Subject
#450 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 3:40 PM
Default help.
Quote: Originally posted by superglitch
Thanks!
Some of these downloads including the "numenorean hibernation cell" will not work on my sims 2 games even if I have all the proper installations. Any idea as to why that is and how I can fix it?
Page 18 of 20