Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Independent Expressions" - Expansion Set - PART III

by MaryLou Posted 16th Aug 2007 at 8:31 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 3:51 PM by MaryLou : Fixed images' url

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 1:35 AM
Thanks very much! I also don't know why EA/Maxis didn't match up the window designs, but these are great. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 7:14 AM
Sorry Lianne, but I have tried several times in my game but I can't reproduce your problem.
Can you make a screenshot, please?

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:44 AM
Absolutly great Thank you soooo much
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Dec 2007 at 10:05 PM
Default Update
Update 06 Dec. 07 - Update the collection files
Added to both the collections, residential and community, the new "3tiles shapes" that are placed in the middle of 4 tiles.
The update file is IndependentExpressionsCollections.rar, available in the main post

For more details see the "Independent Expressions" - Expansion Set - PART II

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Scholar
#30 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 3:07 AM Last edited by kattenijin : 4th Mar 2008 at 8:39 AM.
Quote:
This is the ultimate part of the expansion set: I think now there are all the possible shapes to complete and coordinate the Independent Expressions Windows.

Ummm...well...matching 2 story windows, both two and 4 tile; matching side-light windows for next to doors. (You did ask, sorta-kinda! lol!)

Mille grazie per questi finestre, soni mei favoriti. Sorry for any spelling/gramar mistakes but it's been 27 years since I moved back to the US after living in Italy for only 6, so I've been not living there for 4.5 times as long as I lived there!

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 5:39 AM
Thank you very much for these great sets. The "Independent Expressions" doors and windows are my favourites in the game.
Scholar
#32 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 7:49 AM
Oops! Found some more possibilities: both the short and tall 2-tiled windows in the center of THREE tiles. Was working on a lot for a building competition and discovered that I could use them. I do love all the work you've already done. These and the Belhovenmaro or however it's spelled are my faves.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Test Subject
#33 Old 17th Apr 2008 at 2:49 PM
Absolutely Brilliant!! I love these and use these windows and doors in most of my homes. I can't seem to find the Double Window centered between 3 tiles. Am I missing it, or is there a possibility you could make one if there isn't already one? Thanks in advance. Love your work!!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 7:50 PM
Wow, you've made the set absolutely perfect with these. I can't wait to use them!
Forum Resident
#35 Old 15th Sep 2008 at 3:14 AM
I would be simply lost without your windows! :D
Forum Resident
#36 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 10:04 AM
Love them. Thank you!
Test Subject
#37 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 5:23 PM
These are awesome! Thank You!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 11:30 AM