Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2021 at 7:15 PM
Default WCIF Sims in Paris Teen Room Gift Canopy recolour by Jasmine? | WCIF this bed from simswiki screen?
Hello, guys! I am looking for the missing recolour of Canopy from a Teen Room Gift made by Jasmine on simsinparis site which is gone long ago. So I've stumbled upon loverat.net and fell in love with that furniture set which you can see here, but for some reason Canopy's recolour is missing from the folder. I re-checked the onedrive/appbox folders there, looked everywhere I could in google and some old wcifs on here, but either this particular furniture gift set is missing from any uploads and/or the links are dead. So you could see, here's the rest of the content from the pack in the same recolour I need and it's the one that missing for the canopy. (1st screenshot)

The second object I'm searching for is some kind of mesh edit (maybe not, but it's my best guess) of 'Dreaming of Olde' bed, screenshots of which I found on simswiki here (I'll attach that screenshot on here too). I went through ts2 content section of simswiki to no avail and I only found recolours of 'Dreaming of Olde' bed and Midnight Mystery Canopy Bed from sims 1 by corsetcrush here on MTS, which looks similar to 'Olde' bed and that's it, so I would really appreciate if anyone knows where I can find that bed.
Thank you in advance for any and all help!
Screenshots