Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fixes for missing pregnant morphs - nude and jeans - update 8/9/10

by CmarNYC Posted 19th Sep 2009 at 9:22 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2014 at 8:03 AM by CmarNYC : new version

186 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 151 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#176 Old 20th May 2015 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bull227
Do you know if there is a compatibility issue with Gnat Go splats breast mod http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=460694 as I got a circle through the hips on a female pregnant sim.

Please post a picture.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#177 Old 3rd Jun 2015 at 6:26 PM
Thank you, I think this should help. :D
Test Subject
#178 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 9:07 PM Last edited by bull227 : 14th Jun 2015 at 8:22 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Please post a picture.
This ring only occurs when the female sim is pregnant.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#179 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 1:52 PM
Please remove the picture or blur out the naughty parts - nudity is not allowed on this site.

Looks like the breast mod doesn't have a pregnant morph so the top and bottom are separating at the waist when the sim is pregnant. You can either get rid of the breast mod or get rid of this mod and have no pregnant morph when nude.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#180 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 8:31 PM
thank you
Test Subject
#181 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 4:13 PM
Hi so i think im having the same problem as bull227 but im not sure it the 2 day of pregnancy for my sims and this is happening in nude skin
Screenshots
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#182 Old 5th Jul 2015 at 12:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WinterSim789
Hi so i think im having the same problem as bull227 but im not sure it the 2 day of pregnancy for my sims and this is happening in nude skin

The answer applies to you in reverse - you seem to have a nude top that has a pregnancy morph and a nude bottom from a different source that doesn't. Or you only installed the top from my mod.

Test Subject
#183 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 12:35 PM
[QUOTE=CmarNYC]The answer applies to you in reverse - you seem to have a nude top that has a pregnancy morph and a nude bottom from a different source that doesn't. Or you only installed the top from my mod

Ok i have a different mod installed i think the nude skin shouldn't be causing the issue but it might be i got ride of the mod i was using and the same thing happened going to look through it again see if something might be conflicting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#184 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 9:28 PM
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#185 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 8:06 AM
Works great. Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#186 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 10:17 PM
thank you!