Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Note

by desecrate Posted 12th Mar 2013 at 12:35 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2014 at 11:45 AM by desecrate : Fixed animation so it is now usable by adult sims; minor fixes and adjustments.

277 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 12
Test Subject
#101 Old 2nd May 2013 at 10:31 AM
Adults should have a writing animation, they have for a while - the 'love letters'. Not sure when they were introduced, either Late Night or Generations. In the latter case, I only got it recently so it would in patch, not on disc.

As for this, sigh... if only I could get an adult to use it. I need ways to killing those annoying people who keep asking him out on dates - he drops everything he is doing to tell them to piss off, forever, but won't stop receiving (or answering) them. A little murder should do the trick.

Can you date from the afterlife?
Test Subject
#102 Old 6th May 2013 at 4:06 PM
I wonder how many people don't realize where this is from... Death Note is one of the best animes EVER, anyone reading this who hasn't watched it, DO IT NOW. Even if you don't watch anime, I guarantee it'll make you change your mind.

Anyway, I actually squealed in delight when I saw this download. Very awesome! Kudos to you, my friend. Ku-dos.
Test Subject
#103 Old 9th May 2013 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by loser
what if a townie finds it and tries to kill my sims?

must... must avoid teens... and childrens omg....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 10th May 2013 at 9:03 PM
You're amazing !! I just love it =)
Test Subject
#105 Old 11th May 2013 at 3:06 AM
With the University Expansion, YA/A/E Sims can do the homework action while studying. I'm no expert on mods, but can't you update it so that those ages groups can use it now? .-.
Test Subject
#106 Old 18th May 2013 at 4:26 PM
Hi I wanted to know if I can have the death note in only one town because I want to play normally in every other town but the death note one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 26th May 2013 at 1:18 AM
unfortunately it crashes when i put this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 31st May 2013 at 6:42 PM
OMG I LOVE DEATH NOTE !! Thanks
Test Subject
#109 Old 15th Jun 2013 at 6:24 AM
Default Death Note Without Searching (cheat Used)
Quote: Originally posted by Sorbesque
Question:
Do we seriously need to find it?

For those of you who would like the answer to this, there is a way to obtain the Death Note without simply stumbling upon it. You can use the 'BuyDebug' cheat to place them anywhere you like. If you're against cheating, I guess you'll just have to hope for the best!
(It's thumbnail looks like a small, black homework pad in the last section, if you're having trouble.)
Test Subject
#110 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adepal
I think I will wait for when grown-ups can use it. There are a few annoying sims plaguing our neighbourhoods, but making children and teens the killers? A little too 'grim' for me...

And yeah, I too use Buzzler's Scribbling Pad, and that animation would work just fine for this.

I think the only reason just the children and teens can do it is because maybe the death notebook is like the notebook for their homework. That's just a guess. xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 2:34 AM
lol u got this from anime
Test Subject
#112 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 12:06 PM
Does it work with 1.55?
Test Subject
#113 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sorbesque
I will have to try this.
Really, you got me at writing sim name but you bought my soul when there's even cause of death!

Question:
Do we seriously need to find it?

You can also buy it in the BuyDebug menu.
Happy Killings
Test Subject
#114 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 11:51 PM
OMG! This is like the best Mod ever!!!! Why did i not know about this??? Just so you know Ryuk loves you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 2:50 AM
total death note fan! <3
Test Subject
#116 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 4:54 AM
I never tried it but does the "Tutor in" or anything that the adults can interact with children with, do they hold books and maybe look like they are writing? or would that animation require a kid or teen still? I'm sorry for my crappy sentence, I don't know how to word it otherwise...
Test Subject
#117 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 9:37 PM
Does anyone know if this mod is compatible with patch 1.55?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#118 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 12:38 PM
I saw this, and my jaw dropped. Then I was really happy. Thanks for this mod!!
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 23rd Jul 2013 at 10:54 PM
Also, what about an option to commit suicide using the Death Note by writing your own name in it? Just a thought

How come Mario can smash through bricks, but he dies when he touches a freaking turtle..?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 4:16 AM
Love this mod. I love the finding the book part but I hate how only teens and children can use it. I have a Mean Spirited, Evil sim that just turned into a teen. This book will be really useful :P. Anyways, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 8:29 AM
You are amazing. I have not the slightest clue how someone could something like this, but this is amazing!
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 31st Jul 2013 at 7:42 PM
Mmh I thought the Homework animation was working with adult sims ? I have the Scribbling Pad (from Buzzler I think) in my game and the animation works fine...
Bunned
#123 Old 9th Aug 2013 at 3:37 PM
Oh...my...god. This is awesome. You are amazing. You have just made my day. Time to go kill some simmies now...

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 1:08 AM
This is amazing, however I'd rather wait until an adult can use it. I should really try finishing the anime, but I'm backlogged on so many shows <<;
Field Researcher
#125 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 12:44 AM
dude I love this mod, big DeathNote fan ^^ please update to 1.55
Page 5 of 12