Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 4:12 PM
Default Ultimate Careers Mod Help
After several years, I'm back into the TS3. It's a great time to be back as well, considering all the great mods, including the update to Zerbu's Ultimate Careers mod by SonjaYU. But I can't seem to wrap my mind around it and I would appreciate some help in setting it up to work in my chosen township (Redwood Harbor by My Sim Realty). I'm especially interested in NRAAS custom schools. I wish to assign them to various workplaces around town (for instance, Science Academy to Science career workplace), so that the students' use of appropriate objects actually affects their performance.

So, my plea is: could someone help me in setting this up. Maybe I've lost some of my marbles in the meantime, but I don't seem to be able to properly understand how to base a custom school/career on an existing one (if that is even necessary in case of these NRAAS schools).

Thank you in advance, one and all who answers and helps (hopefully...)

P.S. I'm playing with the updated mod , in case that was not clear.

The best thing about a good thing is that it inspires a better thing. ♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 5:07 PM
Taken from the updated mod website:
Setting the mod up is identical to the original, so you will need to click on a lot, choose "Zerbu" menu and link your desired career(s) to the lot. Then your sims will be pushed to come to this lot and work in open careers. For custom careers, you will need to click on the City Hall, choose "Zerbu" and link them to EA careers before linking them to a lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxSqYCkO7Bg
Not sure if this is the best vid. for this