Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 10:38 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife
Default I need help, bad!
Ok, so you probebly already guessed I'm new to this here site. I dont know what to do. I see these hacks that I want to download but have no clue how. I look the page up and down but cant find a download button. I see at the bottom of the post there is a download box , but theres nothing you can press on, and under that there is a button to press ("Thanks") to thank the person for the download.

And where do I unzip these hacks? Where do I unzip what? I know to unzip objects, hair, ect. But what about other things?

I am really confused with this website, and really need help.

Thankyou

Ps---I know I sound retarded ^_^ sry about that
Advertisement
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 12:09 AM
You need to unzip the package file to your download folder. Default is C:\Documents and Settings\Username\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads. If there isn't a download folder there, you'll need to make one. That is where you download everything unless the download specifically tells you to put it somewhere else.

The file for the downloads should be right above the thanks button, but make sure that it isn't posted in the description and that you are logged in. Guests aren't allowed to download now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 12:40 AM
thankyou
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 5:46 AM
Closed this thread.
Post at wrong place BTW.

In Deviant Art...
Locked thread | Locked by: daysies Reason: resolved