Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 1:40 AM
Default A Problem
Hi I'm new here. I think I put this in the right place, if not I'm sorry Please tell me.

I made a table and chair with this tutorial: Link When I looked at it in the game it was fine except it replaced the original object. (the talking table) I wasn't able to do the Register Object GUID part for some reason, I think because i don't have internet on that computer. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my problem I just thought I would let you know just in case. Thanks.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 1:47 AM
You have to have a unique GUID. (If you have an internet connection) Go to OBJD and select a Name. At that point select get GUID. Good Luck, tbudgett.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 2:01 AM
Is there a way to give it a GUID without internet connection?
Instructor
#4 Old 28th Aug 2008 at 2:42 AM
If you've a computer with internet,but your game is on one without,
you still can get your GUID.
Go to the GUID data base here:
http://sims.ambertation.de
You'll need to register,you'll get a block of 256 GUID's.
Click on 'Register objects',type in the name of your table,the talking table has 3 GUID's,you need to replace them all with the new ones.
Go back into SimPE and load your mesh,go to resource tree,scroll down to object data (OBJD) and replace the maxi GUID's with the new ones and click commit.
Do the same with the chair,make sure you replace ALL GUID's.

You can find more of my stuff here: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downloads.php
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 1:07 AM
Thanks, That helps alot.