Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 1:50 AM
Default Mod - no cups on desks
I don't know if there is a mod for this, but I am looking for one that does not allow cups, coffee, etc., on a desk because it's annoying when they put them on desks. I don't mind it when it's an end table or a coffee table but on a desk, no. So, is there mod that does not allow them to be placed on desks and only desks?

My mini city: Rygel City
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 2:42 AM
No, but you can either place an item on the desk or a slot blocker if you want it to look empty. http://www.feenwald.de/en/specials/slotblock01.php

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
No, but you can either place an item on the desk or a slot blocker if you want it to look empty. http://www.feenwald.de/en/specials/slotblock01.php

Thanks for the reply. I have been putting something on the desks so I just might stick with that but I just thought I would check. Again thanks for the suggestions.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 10:00 PM
You also want coffeecuphack by Pescado if you don't have it.

Readme:
"Sims no longer hike 30 miles in the snow uphill and against the wind both ways just so
they can put their coffee cups on a table. If no surface is nearby, they're content to
just drop the damn thing. They'll even put it straight into a dishwasher if one is
really close!"

It's on MATY somewhere. Maybe in directors cut.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#5 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 1:37 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Nov 2020 at 12:27 PM
Thanks for the mention of the hack. I will take a look at it later. This one just might be the one and only hack in my game.