Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 6:42 PM
Default WCIF-No motive decay when casting spells *FOUND!*
Does someone know where I can find a hack that prevents the motive decay in Apartement Life when casting a spell?

I'd like to go on a spell casting spree, but my Sims always pass out (or lose comfort)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 6:47 PM
Odds are that nothing has been created yet, but something will be soon. In the meantime, why not try a good old fashioned motive-increasing hack? There are tons of those (or go into debug mode at the neighborhood screen before entering the lot, and drag their bars up -- that's what debug mode was more for in fact, playing with and testing game features).
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 7:47 PM
Thanks for the reply!
I didn't know I could drag the bars up with the testingcheats, that's so easy. (I use Insim a lot, but didn't want to max out motives every time).
Thanks, I'll be using the testingcheats method until a hack's released.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Sep 2008 at 5:05 PM
be top level witch and make the chair from the cauldron and it makes the needs increase
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 11:13 AM
Default Found on the Insimenator
I found them myself eventually, it just took a while! Squinge made them over at the Insimenator. I can't seem to post the links though.

You can find them under "squinge's mods" and "EP8 mods"
Locked thread | Locked by: julianarosalia Reason: Found