Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:01 PM
Default Searching for... some Objects!
I've been meaning to post this WCIF for a while now, and so today is better then never! I give you many thanks for your all help :P

I'm looking for the hanging plant at the far right:

The food shelves/case:

The beautiful white window in the back there:

The photo shelves:

cookie :muffy:
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:18 PM
the photo shelves are from Holysimoly
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:26 PM
i think the plant is from woodforsims ?

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
#4 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:41 PM
I believe the window is from TSR-simtomatic's beach house windows. Correct me if I'm wrong?
Scholar
#5 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:51 PM
The window looks like a white recolour of the Seasons window.
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:24 AM
The counters in picture 2 (food shelves/cases) are from the base game. It's the Colonial Counter, fairly expensive, towards the end of the counter selections if my memory serves me right.

I think the dark green recolour could be from Piggis. DOn't know about the gold handle recolour, but the work surface on that counter definitely looks like the one from Piggis.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
#7 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:55 AM
That plant was made by a long gone creator. You used to be able to request it at Neighborhood 99 if that helps. I used to have it in my game and that's where I originally got it from. Good luck!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:55 AM
I think that she meant the bookshelf with the food on it.

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Scholar
#9 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:58 AM
Could be... I've come across people using an internet-based translator calling counters cases, so I thought this could also be the that.

Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:03 AM
Good point. As far as I know though, spicycookies is an English speaker

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:11 AM
Sorry, I should have been more specific, Engram. I did in fact mean the cupboard food storage thing at the back there. :P
Scholar
#12 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:17 AM
OK, now that that's sorted - I've seen that cupboard/shelf thing (or something very similar) found in the past. It was a while back, last year maybe or at the beginning of this year? My visual memory says it was in the same thread as some shelves that go above a toilet. I'll hunt through the old WCIF threads, see if I can find it...

#13 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 5:38 AM
This is extremely odd for me to actually find the name and creator of a longone object but I have. Sim Veggie has recolors of the plant but not the mesh. The plant actually was made by Grapholina. Her site is no more. I think her items are file share friendly so you will have to go to Neighborhood 99 and ask for grapholina's Trailing Leaves Hanging Basket. Here is the link to SimVeggies site with the recolors. Look towards the bottom of the page.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 1:10 PM
The food shelf in my picture is from here http://www.naturalsims.com/kitchens.html i put some of the food on there using OMSP's from MTS.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 8:44 PM
CORRECTION: The Hanging Plant that was quoted is incorrect, the hanging real plant is here at Dincer Hegpuler Sims 2: http://moonsims.asi.org/dh-sims-sit...decoratives.htm

It's downt here is plants, the thrid one. See ig you look in the pic you can see the stand thing by the foot of the bed. Though whoever posted that SimVeggies link rocks.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 9:31 PM
Thanks monica and ebbe for your wonderful help! I'll be on my way now. . . good day to you two.