Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2018 at 3:07 AM Last edited by shota-oddball : 15th May 2018 at 5:34 AM.
Default WCIF Serasims/Ardha's Downloads?
This is the only pic I have of her content, but I was wondering if there was a downloads folder perhaps?
*Edit: I found more examples of her work

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th May 2018 at 7:42 PM
I thought that serasims was currantpotpie, but I could be mistaken. as you probably are already are aware, most of the reblogs from serasims have links that are from dropbox, and due to that debacle, they don't work. someone asked sims2packrat about serasims but they didn't have much luck. what i was also going to recommend you is to ask some simblrs which have/had a similar aesthetic to serasims, but someone already thought of that too. maybe you could contact lilithpleasant or resurrection-failed and ask them politely if they have any serasims files.

honestly, i'm not saying people don't hoard things around here, but I would consider asking at simscave if you haven't. I hope I don't sound too cruel when I tell you that I had some of those files and deleted them around a month ago. I'M REALLY SORRY AND I APOLOGIZE.

perhaps you already have some of their cc, but I mentioned the similarity between sera and potpie because you might like some of their stuff. their tumblr has been deleted, but by googling and searching around you can still find some box & mediafire links that work. they also have reuploaded some things .
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2018 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cows
I thought that serasims was currantpotpie, but I could be mistaken. as you probably are already are aware, most of the reblogs from serasims have links that are from dropbox, and due to that debacle, they don't work. someone asked sims2packrat about serasims but they didn't have much luck. what i was also going to recommend you is to ask some simblrs which have/had a similar aesthetic to serasims, but someone already thought of that too. maybe you could contact lilithpleasant or resurrection-failed and ask them politely if they have any serasims files.

honestly, i'm not saying people don't hoard things around here, but I would consider asking at simscave if you haven't. I hope I don't sound too cruel when I tell you that I had some of those files and deleted them around a month ago. I'M REALLY SORRY AND I APOLOGIZE.

perhaps you already have some of their cc, but I mentioned the similarity between sera and potpie because you might like some of their stuff. their tumblr has been deleted, but by googling and searching around you can still find some box & mediafire links that work. they also have reuploaded some things .

I was thinking the same thing because of the similarities in content and we might be on to something but thank you anyway, and it's ok if you deleted the files(IS IT REALLY THO?? jk) ^ v ^
Forum Resident
#4 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 6:15 PM
@shota-oddball sorry to bring this old thread back to life! Just wanted to let you know the download in question can be found re-uploaded here! :-)