Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 5:41 AM
Default arcade machine
Hi modders,
I would like to mod the arcade machine. I plan to replace the videos of asteroids or what ever it is, with a video of pac-man. I used s4pe to open ClientFullBuild0.package from ep02 folder.
The only avi files i found in there was for the dj booth. Anyone know where they hid the files for the arcade machine?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 12:13 PM
The arcade machine doesn't use video files. It is a type of VFX instead which modders aren't able to edit yet. It's really annoying as I would love to see other arcade machines.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
The arcade machine doesn't use video files. It is a type of VFX instead which modders aren't able to edit yet. It's really annoying as I would love to see other arcade machines.

That's not fun. Well, thanks for replying. Maybe someone can post here if they figure it out.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th Jan 2020 at 7:32 PM
Huh, interesting. Maybe you can tell the arcade to use video instead of VFX? I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Creator Musings is a Sims 4 modder, poser/animator, and CC creator hangout server (though everyone is allowed) with a tutorial/resource directory, help channels, and mod/cc/sims 4 news channels!
My Discord | Twitter | Tumblr | Patreon