Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Nov 2020 at 9:01 PM
Default wcif this female hair!
hey there! me again lol, someone knows where this hair is?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:25 PM
Juan Felipe, it's more than obvious that the haircut in the linked image was pasted using Photoshop or any other image editing software, and it was a very clumsy edit, as I can see the seams between the pasted hair and the original image.

Instead of looking for it, I'd suggest you to grab Grammsims' Merida hair and look for an alpha edit that makes it look shorter, I think it should exist, Grecadea did a conversion to TS2 of that hair that can be found here: http://grecadeasims.blogspot.com/20...ons-for-s2.html

From now on I'm just a lurker, the sad truth about the Orwellian status of the sims community is not "off-topic" neither is "politics".
Check part of my current (non sims) creations at my J.R.'s Angels page
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 8:51 PM
... I'm pretty sure that's a hair by Trapping, which you can find here :-) I personally like it a lot. The "seams" in the hair is called transparency issues and is common in a lot of alpha-hairs :-)