Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Alchemy Potions + Potions for Pets

by Sims MX Posted 22nd Dec 2012 at 9:05 AM - Updated 15th Sep 2013 at 1:49 AM by Sims MX

249 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts, 109 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 10
Instructor
Original Poster
#76 Old 28th Jan 2013 at 3:09 AM
Pregnant Sims, aliens and occults are not allowed to use that potion.
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 10:06 AM
Anyone else having the issue where beards added to horses as a result of the phial of unicorn essence aren't recolorable or removable (changes in CAS aren't reflected in-world)? I don't know what's up with that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 7:43 PM
great mod, now the world will have unicorn infestations!!! BOW TO THE UNICORN!
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 6:36 AM
This mod is really great. Appreciate it!

Here is the translation to Taiwanese and Chinese.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimsMxMoreAlchemyRecipes_tw.rar (1.8 KB, 7 downloads)
Description: Taiwanese localization
File Type: rar  SimsMxMoreAlchemyRecipes_cn.rar (1.8 KB, 7 downloads)
Description: Chinese localization
Instructor
Original Poster
#80 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 2:55 AM
@fiberglassdolphin I've fixed this bug. Thanks for reporting. To fix your unicorn, use the "Potent Cure Elixir" and then use another "Phial of Unicorn Essence." The beard should be CASTable now.

@wheatberry Thank you for the translations. I've added them to the mod.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 9:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims MX
@wheatberry Thank you for the translations. I've added them to the mod.

Sorry, I would like to correct a typo. Please update, thanks
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SimsMxMoreAlchemyRecipes_tw.rar (1.8 KB, 6 downloads)
Description: Taiwanese localization
File Type: rar  SimsMxMoreAlchemyRecipes_cn.rar (1.8 KB, 5 downloads)
Description: Chinese localization
Field Researcher
#82 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 12:30 AM
works with 1.50?
Instructor
Original Poster
#83 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 4:54 AM
@wheatberry I have updated the mod with your corrections. Before redownloading, please note that I have compiled the mod against patch 1.50. So it may be necessary to update your game before trying this mod.

BTW, I forgot to mention that since EA did not include a potion to turn Sims into PlantSims, I'm planning to create one.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 5:49 AM
@wheatberry I have updated the mod with your corrections. Before redownloading, please note that I have compiled the mod against patch 1.50. So it may be necessary to update your game before trying this mod.

BTW, I forgot to mention that since EA did not include a potion to turn Sims into PlantSims, I'm planning to create one.

Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 6:45 AM
Please also consider making "Wish Enhancing Serum" could be poured on all pets. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#86 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 11:06 AM
This is brilliant - thank you so much for your hard work!
Test Subject
#87 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 12:40 AM
does this require pets?
Instructor
Original Poster
#88 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 5:57 AM
You only need to have Supernatural installed.
Test Subject
#89 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 9:18 AM Last edited by Mew's World : 23rd Feb 2013 at 10:02 AM.

Does that mean it's compatible with 1.50 or not yet?
Instructor
Original Poster
#90 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 5:24 PM
It is. Don't forget to check the OP.
Test Subject
#91 Old 23rd Feb 2013 at 6:31 PM
It is. Don't forget to check the OP.

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 10:39 AM
Thank you Sims MX for the additions, and a request: if EAxis forget to include Plant Sims to be added in the next Addon as a potion, would you maybe add a potion for it and make the Potent Cure Elixir able to remove this state if possible; maybe my request is not needed, but they forget to update alchemy for seasons, so i don't think they update it for University

And it would be cool if we could use the new Herbs added in University to be used for the potion

Anyway thank you for your additions, the new potions are cool and to use elixirs on pets is awesome!

Lab Assistant
#93 Old 1st Mar 2013 at 8:07 AM
Superstar's Broth will not trigger the satisfication of related dream. For example, I have a sim whose celebrity level is 4 and he has a dream to upgrade the level to 5. After using the elixir, his level successfully upgrade to 5, but the dream is still remained. That's a bug, I think
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 12:30 PM
Love the idea of more elixirs!

One question: I am presently using Shimrod's "No ingredients for elixirs" mod. Will this conflict with it? I hate running around looking for ingredients.
Instructor
Original Poster
#95 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 3:15 AM
@wheatberry. Thanks I think I figure out how to solve it, it shouldn't happen again now.

@Tetme7 It won't conflict with that mod, but these potions will still require ingredients.

Notice

I have uploaded an add-on that includes a potion to turn Sims into PlantSims. For it to work you need to re-download the main mod and download the new file. Note that it won't work by itself and it requires University Life!

Please note I don't have University Life yet, but this potion is so simple I'm almost sure it'll work. If it doesn't, report it here so I can amend it.
Test Subject
#96 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 1:41 PM
Rats! i was hoping they wouldn't, since I hate running around looking for things! Just plain lazy.
I'll just have to search for the ingredients, because I want this!

Thanks!
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 7:57 AM
I love the new plant sim potion but is it normal for the icon not to show up?
Instructor
Original Poster
#98 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:50 AM
Could you please tell me which icon is not showing up? Do you mean the inventory icon or the skill journal icon? If you're able to provide a pic, it'd be really helpful. Thank you.
Test Subject
#99 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 1:16 AM Last edited by purplassassin : 13th Mar 2013 at 1:27 AM.
Could you please tell me which icon is not showing up? Do you mean the inventory icon or the skill journal icon? If you're able to provide a pic, it'd be really helpful. Thank you.

The icon is does not appear in either. I also can not take the item out of my inventory once it's made.
Instructor
Original Poster
#100 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 1:48 AM
The issue should be fixed by now. There's no need to redownload the main mod, just the Plant Sim potion package. Unfortunately if you already brewed this potion you'll have to do it again since it won't fix existing potions.
Page 4 of 10