Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50 Fortnite dances

by Sigma1202 Posted 15th Sep 2019 at 9:08 PM

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 5:59 PM
I don't play Fortnite, but I love some more dance moves for my sims. Can't wait to try them out!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 6:18 PM
I'm quickly downloading this, backing it up on the cloud, and thanking you immensely for this piece of solid gold.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 8:48 PM
ok this is epic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 8:48 PM
finally some good content
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 9:19 PM
Finally, a perfect mod was created for sims 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 10:22 PM
Holy crap dude, thanks so much!
Theorist
#32 Old 16th Sep 2019 at 11:52 PM
OMG! Why are those with Bella Goth!

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#33 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 3:27 AM
I just gotta say thanks again because I'm watching my sim dance and I'm screaming. Funniest mod I've seen in awhile. (And I've never played FN)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 8:04 AM
LOL.......

Her arms are so flat.
Test Subject
#35 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 11:38 AM
For my game, I had to use the "No Autonomy" version. The autonomy version caused my sims to flail their arms when on the treadmill or even sometimes when they were just walking. It's so funny to watch.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 2:37 PM
This. This is what MtS was made for.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 5:56 PM
Can I have one where its only orange justice and default dance and everytime someone recently passed away instead of mourning they default dance/orange justice to their death?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#38 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 6:59 PM
I don't play Fortnite nor know anything about it, but this is one seriously impressive pack of dances - great work! Looking forward to trying it out.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 12:08 AM
Well I don't see face expressions
I love the dance moves but can you please addon face expressions on a sim's face like their happy for doing this type of dance move please.

All I can see in this mod its the sim's blank expression on his/her faces
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by UndeadnNinjabit
I love the dance moves but can you please addon face expressions on a sim's face like their happy for doing this type of dance move please.

All I can see in this mod its the sim's blank expression on his/her faces

I second that! Great besides that, though!
Test Subject
#41 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 10:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ItsShuno
Why? xD

Why not? :D

Hell yes I'mma downloading this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 5:51 PM
i- can't wait to try this out lmaooo
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sigma1202
They are together in the .rar file

i downloaded it but its not showing up in game
Field Researcher
#44 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 10:31 PM
Like several others here, I don't play fortnite but LOVE these dances so I downloaded & put the autonomous one in my game. Started a new game with new household & neighbors came by to welcome my sim to the neighborhood. Well, about 4 of them showed up & stood on the front porch chatting, & then my sim suddenly busted out her new fortnite moves all on her own. She was flippin & flappin her arms every which way & then the visiting neighbors started doing it too. Soon they were all flippin & flappin til the visiting timer ran out & they finally all left. Oh, did I mention there wasn't any music playing??? I LOL'd for real! It was like they all got hit with the fortnite frenzies! My sim got so wild with it I decided to change to the no-autonomous file instead. Great mod & I hope you can consider adding facial expressions in the future! :D

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Field Researcher
#45 Old 18th Sep 2019 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthAkashi
i downloaded it but its not showing up in game

Did you make sure you have custom content and 'allow script mods' checked in your game's options? If you don't check these your mods will not work.

Not having a sig IS my sig. Oh wait, this is a sig, isn't it? Nevermind...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 3:08 PM
xD ahhaha this is cool! thnx u a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 19th Sep 2019 at 4:11 PM
This touched my heart, thank you! ♥ lol
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 7:18 AM
ah, yes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 1:23 PM
This is AMAZING!! I 've only 'favorite'd 3 other mods in the last 4 years. You are my #4!! I have waited for more satisfying dance styles since the beginning. We just don't get enough in my opinion. THANK YOU so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 20th Sep 2019 at 4:07 PM
I HATE FORTNITE BUT I LOVE YOU
Page 2 of 4