Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 5:25 PM Last edited by Algester : 18th Feb 2024 at 1:32 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Woes of an unprepared player for a polyamorous gameplay
Soo I just met the Romance Reputation system and I'm currently playing a polyamourous relationship (love triangle) and the sims statistics has shown me to be naughty right now it is not an issue but I have a hunch it will be a giant issue down the line even with NRaas Woohooer just gluing the logic that "this relationship" works together. Is there any way for me to "fix the statistics" cleanly before I resort to using cheat engine right now I' have my eyes on Lizcanor's better polyamory mod however I think thats just one of the "tools" I need to fix this on going issue

I have Woohooer to change all jealousy to 0, I have Retuner to prevent bursts of accuse of cheating action, I have given all the sims in question no jelousy even though the one who is commited to cheating is the only one who should ideally have it
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 7:44 PM
If you want to use lifetime rewards "clean slate" and "above reproach" from the Generations EP will be what you need.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Lifetime_reward

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 11:53 PM
Funny enough clean slate isnt the fix that I "wanted" but its fine since my scenario is a polyamorous relationship which let's face it will really fight with the reputation system no matter what.

My other scenario will even be more involved as I make a family circle
Forum Resident
#4 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Algester
Funny enough clean slate isnt the fix that I "wanted" but its fine since my scenario is a polyamorous relationship which let's face it will really fight with the reputation system no matter what.

My other scenario will even be more involved as I make a family circle

I believe there are some relationship mods around that alter cheating, and other reputation issues.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 4:27 AM Last edited by Algester : 19th Feb 2024 at 10:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
I believe there are some relationship mods around that alter cheating, and other reputation issues.

I'm currently rigging Retuner to do it's thing so I pretty much doubled most of the values when it came to romance... I may have to pump it up to somewhat slightly more modded values in another use case I guess once I have verified what I'm doing is working

Update: Retuner did its magic I tuned kNumberOfBetrayalsForCheaterTrack, kNumberOfRomancesForRomancerTrack, <kNumberOfRomancesForExperiencedTrack, kNumberOfLevelTwoRomanceVisibilityForCheaterTrack by multiplying all base values by 2 (we can make this more insane by putting and insanely high number that it can't be possible in-game logically) say 100-500

It may also be good to set "no Romance on Kiss" from woohooer to true as well, with deep conversations I accidentally got more RIs than I wanted....