Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 8:28 AM
Default How to install Ellacharmed's fixed worlds?
Hi!

Yeah so I don't have a clue how to install Ellacharmed's fixed worlds. I have tried to install Bridgeport but it didn't work and I had to reset the whole Sims 3 game. And no I didn't take a backup of the world... I have been reading and watching instructions from the download site and all over the internet but I still haven't figured out how to do it properly. I am pretty new to modding Sims so... :p

But I think the problem is that I don't know how to combine those part 1, part 2 etc. together and then replace the original world. I have S3PE and 7zip installed for my computer. And I play Sims 3 through Steam.

So if anyone can explain how to do it as simple as possible I would be grateful!
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 18th Feb 2024 at 9:09 AM
Hi, she gives instructions in the download thread, and links to help articles too:
https://modthesims.info/d/452601/br...es-applied.html

Quote:
How to install?
Download all parts of the world, and rename them to get rid of the "MTS_ellacharm3d_<numbers>_" portion.
Right-click on the file with "part1" in its name and "Extract here", or whatever command your program uses.
Place the extracted & joined .world file in this path and replace the default version. (You have backup, right?)
Code:
Code:

\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Late Night\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Worlds\

Delete caches before starting game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Feb 2024 at 9:11 AM
Thank you! I got it to work properly! I just had to read the instructions million times XD
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Feb 2024 at 9:47 AM
Well done, glad you fixed it!