Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 7:33 PM Last edited by ALLCAPSNOGAPS : 17th Apr 2009 at 7:35 PM. Reason: small mistakes I didn't like
HELP meshing for the first time! HUMANWINE's BUS as DECOR!
Really and truly, I don't know if the bigwigs like these kinds of posts or not, only been here for, what, half an hour?

Well. I wanted to just request someone make it for me, but I've seen a lot of "asshatery" going around about requests.
Apperently I have to learn to do this myself. But that doesn't mean I can't have a little help does it??

*Note: I don't have any 3d programs, will I need one??*

A friend and me were talking recently about HUMANWINE and their Veggie oil powered house/bus. We got a bit OT and came back to it by saying we needed their black bus on the sims to drive. I don't have NL so I can't DRIVE it, but it'd be awesome to have their bus as a decoration, just slap it in your yard.
"Hon, come quick, HUMANWINE's on our lawn!!"

ANYWAY-

I don't know how to actually go about making a bus from scratch, or if it's possible to make a decor. mesh from the school bus in the game or not.

Any help on how to go about this, my first meshing jobby, will be greatly apreciated!!!

~Smithington

This is the bus, BTW:
Plain and simple matte black!

Rusty details