Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 12:28 AM
Default WCIF ha2d piercing set? and webbed/bat ears?

Does anyone have a DL link for them? Can't find 'em anywhere online.

And then these... are they just PS?

Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 2:06 AM
Piercing set: www.mediafire.com/file/n9anrsh9n8fj57g/
Not sure about the bat ears, though. Perhaps the creator used some custom sliders?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flowr
Piercing set: www.mediafire.com/file/n9anrsh9n8fj57g/
Not sure about the bat ears, though. Perhaps the creator used some custom sliders?

Wowza, that was fast! Thank you for the piercings! Yeah, it does look like there's some blush on there. Might just be regular ole ears. Thanks again!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Sep 2017 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jormor1991
Wowza, that was fast! Thank you for the piercings! Yeah, it does look like there's some blush on there. Might just be regular ole ears. Thanks again!

I try! And you're welcome . Sorry I couldn't find those ears, I was hoping to use them myself as well.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 5:43 PM
hello ! Sorry for up this post but i'm looking for the ears everywhere... I think it's a secondlife conversion... I know it's complicated so..

But if someone knows somethink about this ears ?? I'm looking for them in sims 4 , but if the link is for 3 I can find someone to convert them?
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jan 2021 at 6:10 PM
I was wonder who made that sim in general i wanna know the hair and tattoos and such
Quote: Originally posted by jormor1991

Does anyone have a DL link for them? Can't find 'em anywhere online.

And then these... are they just PS?

Thanks!

im new to his website but could someone help me find the creator of that sim (i wanna know the hair tattoos and such)
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Feb 2021 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yetti Simmer
im new to his website but could someone help me find the creator of that sim (i wanna know the hair tattoos and such)

the creator is soupsim but i think they deactivated their tumblr? such a shame since they made some of the prettiest sims!