Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:24 PM
Default Texture issue in my new sofa.
Hi, I made a new object mesh: a sofa. It looks perfect in simpe, but in game I get this:

SimPE

Help!

PS: Sorry for that large image.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th May 2008 at 1:42 AM
Do you have a picture of the UV map? It could be like a similar problem I had awhile ago, were the object kept veverting back to the origional texture of the object it was cloned from.

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th May 2008 at 9:14 AM
I had this problem. At first it had the original mesh and new texture, the next time it had the new mesh but the old texture. Completely clone another object, but you csan still use the models/textures you made before. If that doesn't work read the FAQ's at the SimPE website.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th May 2008 at 2:28 PM
If that is the original texture that was in the package before you imported yours then check that it has updated for all sizes (the full zoom is surprisingly far in).

If it is set for all then the object is likely pulling its textures from somewhere else so check your clone settings carefully, make sure you've checked standalone object and pull default colour only and clone a fresh sofa base (suggest the zecutime base game sofa if you want one with 2 sub-sets as there are the least number of horrors in that compared to some of the others which pull in all sorts of random rubbish)

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!