Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#226 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 5:41 AM
I must have Petchy's self sim to torture in my game.
Advertisement
#227 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 7:17 AM
Everyone is Ridiculously cute. You have all inspired me to copy-cat and make my self sim. Malafice those pictures are so gorgeous *cough* Took me a hour but so far I'm going to go with this chick. I still haven't gotten my face shape right but close enough. I got my chin at least. The coloring is slightly off as I've not ben able to find a snow white/reddish type blush. Everyone makes Peach and Pinky blushes. The hair is dead on thoguh mine is normally slightly messier.

Instructor
#228 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 11:45 PM
This is me- marrying Francis J. Worthington (I would've made my husband but I know what our kids look like haha!)

And with my first child- Phineas (a name my RL husband hates- so I get to have it in the sims! hehe)

Mad Poster
#229 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 6:06 AM
I decided to do a me Sim! I'm still a teen though. :P

Here she is! (Well, here I am!)

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 1:49 PM
My self-sim is actually prettier than me
but she has my eyes nose and lips so i guess its a resemblance

and (my) daughter:

Field Researcher
#231 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 3:31 PM
Blargh.... I tried to create a self-sim

Marina Yana
No, that's not my real name... and she looks nothing like me.
My eyes are just... way too hard to create... and the hair should have some electric blue in it and the outfit isn't exactly me...
although I think it's very pretty. I just don't like to leave my shoulders bare =P.

Her hobby is nature. Well that's quite right although I'm more for arts.

Narcissa immediately tried to steal my newspaper but I was faster XD

"Don't go tickling me you weirdo!"
Such a great start

Mad Poster
#232 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 1:06 AM
I love the outfit and the hair :D
Test Subject
#233 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 1:56 AM
Wow, everyone's sim selves are just lovely. Well, I guess I'll add my semi look-alike Sim.

And here are her adopted daughter and son.

Kayla

and Tobias
Field Researcher
#234 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:50 PM
Kyle - Thanks

Making friends. She has three bolts with him =P
Shawn: "Bwavo!" *clappity clappity*

Theorist
#235 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:59 PM
Thrior, I thought you were a male!! (No offense meant!). Maybe it's your sims that made me think that. Anyhow..I like your self sim..I was surprised.. :howdy:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Field Researcher
#236 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 2:12 PM
^
No offence taken XD. You're not the first one to think of that.
Field Researcher
#237 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:39 PM
Chris McCormick

Honestly she's just Siri Ohlsen with a few changes. A friend told me she looked just like me. XD She's been sitting in Body Shop for like a month because I haven't known what to do with her.

Just as graceful as her creator. XD

"How does this thing work??"

Lab Assistant
#238 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 4:22 PM
My self-sim, that genuinely looks just like me .

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Test Subject
#239 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:28 PM
Lovely sims, everyone! This is my first post, and you all inspired me to make my own self sim today

Edit: I think I have to have 5 posts before I can post pictures, hmm, i'm so bad at this
Test Subject
#240 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:55 PM
Okay, let's try again.

My self sim:

My boyfriend's self sim:

This pictures makes me laugh

And as i'm new, this is me :howdy:
Forum Resident
#241 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 11:08 PM
Thrior: You're so pretty, yay! BTW, I love her outfit, my self-sim has that same one!
Legolian: Hahah, I love that stars picture, you're self-sim is so funny!
hannah_xo: Awww, she looks exactly like you. That's awesome! You're both very pretty BTW!

My self-sim...

Lab Assistant
#242 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:42 AM
Thrior: Wow, she's gorgeous! Haha, yeah, I feel strange leaving my shoulders bare too .__.''
LegolianM: She's funny XD. Lol, I love the pictures, and the caption on the last one.
singing_Noel: Wow, she looks gorgeous.

T. Shetz

Sloppy/Neat: 3
Shy/Outgoing: 5
Lazy/Active: 2
Serious/Playful: 9
Grouchy/Nice: 6

...My hair doesn't actually sit as perfectly as that, but it's close. Oh, and I wish I actually owned the little fishnet glove things. Money Sim because I'm a greedy pig.

Yay I'm back~!
Mad Poster
#243 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 7:33 AM
Some more of Liz:

Duh! Tree4me! Geez.

Aren't we getting a little outta hand now?

Okay, I think they have enough pictures of you. Er... me. SHUT UP!

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
Forum Resident
#244 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 8:24 AM
titi: Heheh, thank you. I love your self-sim BTW, you're so cute! :D

Here's more of my self-sim, Noel...

...freeing fireflies on her balconey.
Top Secret Researcher
#245 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 8:27 AM
Singing Noel your self sim is lovely

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Lab Assistant
#246 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:07 AM
Yeah, she's beautiful, wow I love the green light in the pictures. @__@. Tehe, cute, not really Xp.

Yay I'm back~!
Mad Poster
#247 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:48 AM
Your self sim is so pretty, singing_Noel.

Forum Resident
#248 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 12:08 PM
Goodness, funkey, titi, and Tree4me, you're all so kind. To tell the truth, she's pretty spot on. I believe the only difference between us is our height...I'd have to be five or so inches taller for us to be entirely identical, curse my Asianess.

BTW, about the glow...I had no idea it did that until now, and I've had Seasons since it's initial release.
Lab Assistant
#249 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by singing_Noel
Goodness, funkey, titi, and Tree4me, you're all so kind. To tell the truth, she's pretty spot on. I believe the only difference between us is our height...I'd have to be five or so inches taller for us to be entirely identical, curse my Asianess.

BTW, about the glow...I had no idea it did that until now, and I've had Seasons since it's initial release.

xP. I could say the same thing about mine. This is like, my third self-sim, but this time I've actually done more picture referencing and things. Yes. cursed asian-ness. My Sim is actually alot taller than I am... or ever will be xP.

Ooh, I just love the glow *__*. Teheh, I should really purchase seasons. It's the only EP I don't own. But anyway, it just makes you look even more awesome ;x.

Yay I'm back~!
Instructor
#250 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 2:37 PM

-Teaching Kent to walk

-Taking him to bed. Too much birthday party fun

Page 10 of 12