Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:57 PM
Default WCIF: Teen Woohoo/Pregnancy
As far as I know the available downloads for a teen pregnancy mod at SexySims are not compatible with my Awesome/Indie mix. Is there anything else around that allows teen pregnancy which is just a hacked XML, so that it doesn't conflict with AM?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 11:13 AM
is this link ok?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=348890

ive tried it and it is good.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 3:12 PM
"Crashing or romance options not working is caused by awesome mod in most cases."

Do you use it with Awesomemod?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 3:47 AM
Sorry for posting so late just saying
DO NOT use it with awesomemod.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 3:08 AM
I Have been looking for the same thing but i would highly recommend you not use the teen woo hoo mod from that link with AM it will not work and Blow your game up lol

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 6:15 AM
I think the OP is asking if there's a mod you can use that works with AwesomeMod. I'd like to know too
Field Researcher
#7 Old 16th Feb 2010 at 6:51 AM
Id also like to know of a teen pregnancy mod that can work with WA ver 2.5 so if anyone hears of anything Id love to know!

I dont think theres a teen pregnancy mod that can work with AM yet, as I dont think AM even enables the idea of teen pregnancy lol.
Perhaps this is something you can suggest to the AM creators.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th May 2010 at 1:50 AM
Default i dont know why i cant download
I have been trying to download the sims teen woo-hoo and pregnancy mod for a while, it says im not allowed and i dont have auth. so if anyone knows of another place to get the mod. or if i have to un check a box i really be thankful.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Jun 2010 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesimsaddict
I have been trying to download the sims teen woo-hoo and pregnancy mod for a while, it says im not allowed and i dont have auth. so if anyone knows of another place to get the mod. or if i have to un check a box i really be thankful.

^^ this

I'd also like to find it!

Chumcha Sims
Home to the Adam Devereaux + Co. Legacy
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by littlesimsaddict
heres a link http://www.modthesims3.org/downloads/get.php?id=92
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 10:18 PM
I have game version 2.3.33.003002 (WA, no other expansions)
That link doesn't work, it gives the message "no interactions available" whenever you try and interact with any other sims.
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 6:44 PM
I have game version 3.3.11.006001 (thats with WA and the HEL stuff pack) and I downloaded this mod http://www.modthesims3.org/downloads/get.php?id=92 but it stops my sims from being able to interact with each other. And yes I installed it correctly etc.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tehpengywin
but it stops my sims from being able to interact with each other. And yes I installed it correctly etc.

Is that mod compatible with the latest Patch Level ? If not, you should not use it.

You should consider using an up-to-date mod instead, such as twoftmama's: http://www.the-isz.com/theisz/index.php?showforum=275

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:29 PM
I installed twoftmama's mod and the maternity clothes but when I was playing the game, i didn't notice any difference at all. I couldn't do anything the mod is supposed to do.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 7:40 PM
I suspect you have failed to install some necessary component.

Ensure that you read the very bottom of the mod's original post for additional installation instructions.

Cheers.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jun 2010 at 11:38 PM
I did exactly what it said, but instead of putting it in Mod/Packages I put it in Downloads because I don't have a Mods or Packages folder. Shouldn't it still work?
Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 6:54 AM
And I presume you installed Woohooer or Awesome, as noted by the instructions ?

Cheers.

Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 9:53 AM
Yes sir, Woohooer
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 5:59 PM
And you see the "Risky Woohoo" interaction listed ?

Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 8:19 PM
Yup, I see it. What about it? I'm sorry, but I'm not computer savvy and I haven't played Sims 3 much. So I have no clue what I'm doing. I appreciate your help.
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 11:13 PM
I am using the existence of that interaction to determine whether the mod is installed properly. Obviously it is.

Perhaps I should ask this: How are you gauging whether the mod had any effect ?

Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 6:34 AM
Hey wonder if you can help me! I have registered at that site where I downloaded the hack, but they need to verify before I can start posting! I can't seem to get my head around the mod. I have installed it in my documents Electronic Arts mod folder, and my teens seem to get some actions such as to get married but there is no try for a baby! I have been testing it all night and even when they get married, still no option. Also I find that sometimes there is no massage option, or no embrace option even when had a series of romantic relations have taken place.

I thought it might have been a mod conflict, but I looked round and I don't have any others as they were removed because of the new EP. I have Original/WA/Ambitions. I am using the 'Woohooer' and have the Risky Woohoo Teen Preg, and a tuner file called Tuning Teen as I read that I needed a tuning file also!

Any Ideas?
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jedraith
I am using the 'Woohooer' and have the Risky Woohoo Teen Preg, and a tuner file called Tuning Teen as I read that I needed a tuning file also!

What exactly does "Risky Woohoo Teen Preg" refer to ?

Do you actually see the mod's load-up notification when you start the save-game ? There have been reports from other users that the mod simply doesn't start at all.

See here for a screenshot of the notice: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.ph...g16118#msg16118

Test Subject
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
What exactly does "Risky Woohoo Teen Preg" refer to ?

Do you actually see the mod's load-up notification when you start the save-game ? There have been reports from other users that the mod simply doesn't start at all.

See here for a screenshot of the notice: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.ph...g16118#msg16118

Nope not getting any sort of notification.

I have installed: Autonomous Teen Woohoo, TFB, Version 5
along with: Woohooer
and: Woohooer Tuning File: Woohooer_TuningTeen

What I can't fathom is sometimes I get the some adult actions for teens, but not all!
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2010 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jedraith
Nope not getting any sort of notification.

Then most likely the issue is an installation problem.

Are you using the Official Mods folder to install your mods ?

If not, I would suggest looking here: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...%201.12/2.7/3.3

Locked thread
Page 1 of 2