Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:01 PM
Default Young Adult/Teen romantic relations
Hi people, so first of all i hope that i have post this on the right thread i´m not here asking for someone to do a mod i just would like if a mod or a solution to this without a mod exist that someone could tell me it.

So the idea is, and i know that there are a lot of mods for this but, i don´t know what is the most appropriate so i want to have to possibility of young adult, have the same romantic relations with teens as teens have between them (i think it would be more realistic). I´m not asking woohoo, try for a baby options or marriage even less just to have to possibility like to kiss and going steady. If there is not a mod with this then i think a mod with the option woohoo and try for a baby for teens between them and with young adults (maybe adults if not the option just with the young ones ) would be cool but not the option for marriage preferencially.´

Also and probably i´m asking too much lol but i wouldn´t like to have options like teens could have relations with elders ( i think it´s most common to see a relation between a teen like 16,17 and a young adult like 19,20 than an young adult with an elder ), and i wouldn´t like irrealistic things like elders to be pregnant or gay people to have babies, don´t get me wrong nothing personal but i know some mods allow that but that is like too irrealistic because that cannot happen.

So that´s it i would like some help here. I´m really sorry if this thread is not in the correct place i´ve read the rules i´m not asking for a new mod to be done i´m asking if there is an existant mod having more or less what i´ve described so i thought i could post this. Oh and sorry for the big post
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 4:19 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 5:12 PM
First of all thank you for the quick answer

Hm.. the mod seems interesting but does it fulfil the conditions i´m talking about?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sporting
but does it fulfil the conditions i´m talking about?

No, it does not, since it allows for "unrealistic" things such as elder, and same-sex pregnancy.

I wish you luck in your search though.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 10:56 PM Last edited by Sporting : 4th Oct 2011 at 5:46 PM.
Thank you for the answer,

You are the creater of the Woohooer mod aren´t you? Congratulations amazing work indeed. So as you say, it doesn´t fulfil my objectives but isn´t the mode like customisable? Like isn´t there a option to activate the teen relations with other life stages but to not activate that others options you mention? Isn´t that possible to customize the things to what i want?
Do you know any other mod that is more appropriate to what i´m asking to this "requirements" and or that can be "customizated" to make things that way?

Thank you for the time ( Sorry for some ortographic errors )
Still waiting for suggestion people.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:51 PM
i searched a bit more but couldn´t find what i´m looking, still waiting for suggestion people. i know that there are a lot of mods about this (teen relations with YA) what is the most appropriate to what i´m looking for?
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 1:32 AM
Default The Answer
I came across this post and since I know the answer, decided to post in it. Even though it will bump it. Sorry, but I feel like helping.

AwesomeMod enables the use of not only teen to adult romance but child to adult too. The child to adult option has to be activated and there is a penalty the creator of the mod, J.M. Pescado, built in that will send adult sims to jail. Even if they don't reciprocate the actions and remain creeped out the entire time. Poor sim!
AwesomeMod lives up to its name in that it has a story progression that is better than the EA version, it fixes a lot of bugs, sims will not spawn with duplicate names, recipes and instrument books are reusable, and a lot more. For an idea of the stuff available, check out the configuration page here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...some/config.php
AwesomeMod stays current however, and has a built in expiration date to ensure the current version is always in use for bug purposes. Since most of my mods are version dependent and I don't like hunting them all down after each patch, I tend not to use AwesomeMod all the time. But it is truly a great mod to have.
You can find it here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/
Go to Free Area/ts3/awesome/Get AwesomeMod
You can also configure it permanently and save the file in the packages folder so that you don't have to go to the town hall each time. Just use the configuration page.

Another mod is the Woohooer mod. I love this mod. Yes, it may enable same same sex pregnancy between two males and two females, but that is customizable and you can turn it off. I use Woohooer myself just for that aspect of the mod, but unless the user downloads male pregnancy clothes you can't tell the male sims are pregnant. It also enables same sex pregnancy between cats, dogs and horses. Though my suspension of disbelief only stretches so far. Males can lactate in real life so for them to get pregnant isn't that far out there, but male dogs.... hmm... no. Though I am tempted to activate it for unicorns. Hey, they're magic!
Woohooer allows the user to customize a lot of things: The try for baby chance rate, autonomous woohoo, factor in fertility treatment or not on try for baby, which partner will get pregnant on same gender pairings, teen to adult romance, close relation romance (no by default) and many more. For a complete list, go here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer+Interactions
This mod will customize everything. You can even marry teens if you want. By default that and teen woohoo is turned off.
Woohooer can be found here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer

NRaas Industries is the home of the Woohooer mod. It is also the home for some mods that come with awesome mod by default. If you don't mind keeping your mods and patches up to date, it is best to use AwesomeMod so that the game has less packages to load. But if you are like me, then http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ is where you want to go to get mods independently of AwesomeMod. Like no autonomous read something, reusing recipe books, story progression and error trap.

To use and configure mods in game click on Town Hall/NRass or AwesomeMod You can also click on your sims.

In summary, while these may not be perfectly what you are asking for (I don't know how to disable elder to teen romance for example), I do believe they are close. I hope this was helpful!
Scholar
#8 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 2:22 AM
You'll have to kiss MATY's @$$ to get Awesomemod. I had a registered account there for two years and then one day my username doesn't exist. He can keep his mods. I prefer Twallan's mods anyway.
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 6:02 AM
Strange. Maybe that has been fixed. I've never had the same problem. I just go to the free area and download the mod from the Sims 3 directory. I would prefer it if he were to take out his expiration date thing though. It's super annoying.

For those that don't know, Twallan is the creator of the NRaas Industries mods at http://nraas.wikispaces.com/ . I use a lot of his mods. They are amazing and work very well.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 8:30 PM
You don't have to be registered to download or use AwesomeMod. The forum are open for anyone to read, you're just unable to post if you're unregistered (or have had your registration damnatio memoriae-ed).

The MATY people might be jerks, but their mods are free to all, jerk and non-jerk alike.