Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2012 at 11:42 PM
Default Adjusting Light Slots on Fences?
Hi,

I am making a new fence for my game which will be basically a combo of a "brick/cement" column with a picket fence. I used the Basic Wall fence mesh so that I could use the "column" that was made with that mesh. The only problem is that I didn't need the sphere part of the mesh, but that's the original portion in which a light would sit upon when in game. So now when I go to place a light on my new mesh, it's up too high. I am using TSRW and I checked the container slots but there is 0 under that tab. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance!

Screenshots

Onyx Sims is now open!
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 9th May 2012 at 3:29 PM
i dont think you can edit those settings, there is no rig attached to the fences so i do not know how to edit.
At first i thought to add the move up and down function(paintings) but that doesn't work.(the lamp keeps snappin back to the original position...)
There is however a fence(fence brick wall suite) like that in the game, without the sphere(maybe use that one?)
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#3 Old 9th May 2012 at 3:56 PM
Is there a mesh joint or bone that can be moved down? That might be targetted by the placement function in script.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 9th May 2012 at 8:58 PM
nope, no rig
#5 Old 9th May 2012 at 10:37 PM
I mean the joints actually in the mesh, like the ones you assign vertices to.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2012 at 10:49 PM
No, when loading the mesh through TSRW into Milkshape there is nothing under the Joints tab for either of the meshes.

Onyx Sims is now open!
#7 Old 10th May 2012 at 12:02 AM
oh

....... (7 charactersaspost was too short)