Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 4:13 PM Last edited by InvasiveFlamingo : 2nd Apr 2020 at 7:47 PM. Reason: Solved(ish)!
Default WCIF 2t3 City Gear windows + this converted Adele floor?
Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well. ♥

I'm looking for a couple of things, both which I thought I'd found, only to have them slip through my fingers. =/

The first are the City Gear windows from Apartment Life. I found what looks like them here (4th down, City Build Set), but they don't show up in my game. Does anyone know if these are available anywhere else, or if another site has a conversion (I know sometimes there's some overlap on conversions)? If not, I would greatly appreciate similar suggestions, if you have any favorite industrial-style windows.

This Late Night version was found, but unfortunately it still doesn't show up in my game. Popping the link up here in case it helps anyone else.

Second -- the Cut Wood floor by Adele was my favorite floor for TS2 and I see it was converted for TS3 by i-like-teh-sims:

But when I download it, the only package missing from the .rar -- yeah, you guessed it -- the cut wood. XD So I'm kind of guessing this never actually got released, but I wanted to ask in case someone does know where I can find it (or again, maybe an overlapping conversion).

Thanks for taking the time to check this out!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Mar 2020 at 9:36 PM
Here are the windows (updated for Late Night) - https://simfileshare.net/download/271762/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Mar 2020 at 12:20 AM Last edited by InvasiveFlamingo : 2nd Apr 2020 at 7:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by KatyFernlily
Here are the windows (updated for Late Night) - https://simfileshare.net/download/271762/

Thank you so much! I will test them out straight away.

Update: I tried adding them to my game, still didn't show up. I have LN; perhaps I'm not properly patched? I'll have to do some investigating. Either way, thank you very much for the link.

Update: I'm guessing those floors never actually saw the light of day, so I'm going to chalk this one up to "as resolved as possible". I think I'll try to convert them myself.