Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2020 at 2:02 PM Last edited by Conehead789 : 7th Sep 2020 at 2:43 PM.
Improving sunset valley?
Whats the best place to find lot replacements for sunset valley? I wanted to change the art gallery but i simply don't have time for it (im also looking rabbit hole replacements to make it non rabbithole)

Also would anyone recommend any of the sunset valley remakes? I found SV2013 which was cool but its unpopulated also looked up SV2020 but its replaces the original world to install
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 8th Sep 2020 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Conehead789
Whats the best place to find lot replacements for sunset valley? I wanted to change the art gallery but i simply don't have time for it (im also looking rabbit hole replacements to make it non rabbithole)

Also would anyone recommend any of the sunset valley remakes? I found SV2013 which was cool but its unpopulated also looked up SV2020 but its replaces the original world to install

The default art gallery in sunset valley is not a rabbithole. Rabbitholes are locations/venues that when your sims enter they cannot be seen. You can find a variety of custom community lots here on Mod the Sims that people have created (rabbithole and non rabbithole) in the dowlnoad section under lots&housing and community tabs. The Sims Resource also has many lots available for download. Rabbithole replacements rugs/doors can be found scrolling down this linked page here