Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 9:56 PM Last edited by burn : 18th Dec 2020 at 11:19 PM.
Default [Found] Wcif working download of Noireanddarksims Bus Stop
Hello I am looking for a working download link for Noireanddarksims japanese Bus Stop http://noiranddarksims.blogspot.com...op-set.html?m=1

The mediafire download brings me to a not working adfly site and the baidu download doesn't work for me. I hope someone of you has the download and is able to share it or has a working downloadlink for me.
Thanks a lot
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 11:21 PM
Ah, thanks so much, adfly is really horrible
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 11:30 PM
You can get an extension- I believe it's available for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox called Adfly Skipper- they also have one for Short.Este (I think) that allows you to skip the Adfly and go directly to the DL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Dec 2020 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Deestar
You can get an extension- I believe it's available for Chrome, Edge, and Firefox called Adfly Skipper- they also have one for Short.Este (I think) that allows you to skip the Adfly and go directly to the DL

Thanks a lot