Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mod Conflict Detector [Update 03/03/2018]

by DmitryMalfatto Posted 6th Aug 2015 at 1:23 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2018 at 1:01 PM by DmitryMalfatto

965 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 543 Feedback Posts, 421 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 34 of 39
Test Subject
#826 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 6:53 PM
what does it mean when a mod that says ready is gray? all the others are white and says ready
Test Subject
#827 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 3:42 PM
Am I being dumb?
This was working fine, then it just went to the loading plumbobs. and it got stuck.
I have restarted it, and it's stuck on the same moving plumbobs. I've deleted and downloaded and everything, twice. But its still not working??
Test Subject
#828 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 5:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by niktonija
Is it still works fine? Cause i can't load the program beyond initial screen saver since a week.

Don't suppose you found a solution to this did you? I've having the same issue.
Test Subject
#829 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Draco0619
This worked fine when I first downloaded it and ran it. Went to open it later after I downloaded a few CC I found, and all I get now is a endless loading screen. Anyone know of a workaround this?

Why luck with this?
Lab Assistant
#830 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jihaleh
Don't suppose you found a solution to this did you? I've having the same issue.

I never updated, and the old version loads alright.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#831 Old 12th Sep 2018 at 3:45 PM
ty!!
THANKS POST
#832 Old 14th Sep 2018 at 3:17 PM
how can i download it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#833 Old 17th Sep 2018 at 1:08 PM
For anyone having issues, DO NOT put this into the MOD folder, put it in the Sims 4 folder found in the Electronic Arts folder in your PC's Documents folder. This does not work from inside the MOD folder. Here's what I did:
1. Downloaded the 3 files
2. Went to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims4
3. Made a new folder and named it "Mod Conflict Detector"
4. Moved the 3 files to the new folder.
5. Un-zipped the files inside the new folder.
6. Ran the application and scanned.

It worked fine after doing that, but it WOULD NOT work from inside the Mod folder.
Lab Assistant
#834 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 4:08 PM
Is this thing in English?

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Lab Assistant
#835 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bnymph
Is this thing in English?
Yes it is
Lab Assistant
#836 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 6:27 PM
Cuz mine is in another language. I cant read it, lol

What is a beginner to do? My Website My TOT My Forum My website
Test Subject
#837 Old 27th Sep 2018 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bnymph
Cuz mine is in another language. I cant read it, lol

Go into the folder and remove all lang. files except the one that says lang.en-US.
Test Subject
#838 Old 3rd Oct 2018 at 11:23 PM
Hi! I used to Looooooove this program. But it IS NOT working indeed. Anymore. Like I tried to download or uninstall and re-download but NOTHING. It doesn't even start. Please tell me someone found any solution to that, PLEASE
Test Subject
#839 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 12:51 PM
Default it works now
Quote: Originally posted by VelvetLace_X
For anyone having issues, DO NOT put this into the MOD folder, put it in the Sims 4 folder found in the Electronic Arts folder in your PC's Documents folder. This does not work from inside the MOD folder. Here's what I did:
1. Downloaded the 3 files
2. Went to Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims4
3. Made a new folder and named it "Mod Conflict Detector"
4. Moved the 3 files to the new folder.
5. Un-zipped the files inside the new folder.
6. Ran the application and scanned.

It worked fine after doing that, but it WOULD NOT work from inside the Mod folder.

thank you so much! mine works now
Test Subject
#840 Old 14th Nov 2018 at 5:37 AM
I've never used this app before, so I don't know the colors and they don't show on the app?
Test Subject
#841 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 2:21 AM
for some reason, I don't have permission to access/download this program - and that's the same with the mod manager. HELP please
Test Subject
#842 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:40 PM
After downloading and putting the updated script mods in my Mods folder, I used the MCD to see if there were any errors and/or conflicts with the mods. Two of the script files have the same error (Wrong content - type / Needs unpacking):

andrew_craftables.ts4script (Andrew - Crafting Enabler)
graycurse_cooking_ingredients_overhaul.ts4script (Graycurse - Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul)

2 questions:

What does Wrong content - type / Needs unpacking mean?
What does the modder need to do to the files in order for the error to disappear?
Test Subject
#843 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 9:05 PM
hi,
i have found after the update,that conflich detector,cannot connect to the interne
anyone able to help please
Lab Assistant
#844 Old 14th Dec 2018 at 5:15 AM
Let's not forget, the last major Sims 4 update also updated the python language that scripts mods are written in, so results with script files may well be inaccurate or misleading.
Test Subject
#845 Old 23rd Dec 2018 at 2:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FloridaDude1964
After downloading and putting the updated script mods in my Mods folder, I used the MCD to see if there were any errors and/or conflicts with the mods. Two of the script files have the same error (Wrong content - type / Needs unpacking):

andrew_craftables.ts4script (Andrew - Crafting Enabler)
graycurse_cooking_ingredients_overhaul.ts4script (Graycurse - Cooking & Ingredients Overhaul)

2 questions:

What does Wrong content - type / Needs unpacking mean?
What does the modder need to do to the files in order for the error to disappear?

do you have the updated craftables script? if you do then contact andrew and let him know. Unpacking means something is still zipped and it can't read it, so I would reach out to S4S
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#846 Old 6th Jan 2019 at 1:37 PM
You're a life saver! I had accidentally downloaded a bunch of Sims 3 mods and without your help I would've spent hours using the 50/50 method to try and find these files. Thank you so so so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#847 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 7:11 AM
amazing! Thank you so much! <3
Test Subject
#848 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 6:52 PM
Thanks for this mod, I have the mods basemental drug and mccc installed. But when I run it in MCD, it says that the script mods are incorrect content. What do I do?
Top Secret Researcher
#849 Old 9th Jan 2019 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by euniii
Thanks for this mod, I have the mods basemental drug and mccc installed. But when I run it in MCD, it says that the script mods are incorrect content. What do I do?

This program is outdated and says incorrect content when it's actually ok. So just ignore it.
Test Subject
#850 Old 19th Jan 2019 at 1:31 PM
I can't get past the setting screen. It's the page where it says 'Welcome To Mod Conflict Detector" There's a default scan path, and then that's it. I can do nothing on that page. Anybody have the same issue?
Page 34 of 39