Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

293 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 12
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 11:36 PM
is it only for WA or can this work for patch 1.8.2? because i tried downloading it, and the option did not appear for me.
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:16 AM
Very nice, thank you. :lovestruc
Theorist
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 1:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by interpolarity
excellent! how about store all books too?

Strange, I could swear I've seen that option in my game by default. But now it's no longer there I'll see what I can do.

Quote: Originally posted by Nik Sim
Thank you so much!

One question: Is this only in English?

Yes, unfortunately.

Quote: Originally posted by phoebe835
is it only for WA or can this work for patch 1.8.2? because i tried downloading it, and the option did not appear for me.

Maybe it's not compatible, then. Although, it should be. Anyone else can confirm it requires WA?
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:00 AM
This is wonderful - thank you! I also look forward to an option that allows us to store books. :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:09 AM
Thank you veeeeeeeryyyyyyyy much! Finaly I`ll take out all those fruits from my inventory! Thank youThank youThank youThank youThank youThank you
Mad Poster
#31 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
Anyone else can confirm it requires WA?

I'll give it a shot...I'm way behind on patches, and have no desire to catch up. But I can say that this one sounds really really cool, even if you were a zombie while making it...
Mad Poster
#32 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:19 AM
No...I had it in ok, but it crashed me out.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsandwhich2
WHY this wasn't in the game in the first place is beyond me. Good thing we have people with messed up sleeping patterns to fix this up!

really! i hate the new way they did things. once my game is up and running again, i'll download this.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 10:04 AM
Just what I needed :D

Thanks for this!
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 11:41 AM
Well, it's about time someone made a mod for this.
It was so annoying to store all things one by one.
Anyways, thanks alot.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:04 PM
Extremely useful, for everyone. Thanks.

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Test Subject
#37 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 2:34 PM
THANKS SOOOO MUCH! I can't believe they didn't think of this in the first place. We definately need a store all on everything that can store.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:25 AM
I have this mod in base game 1.8 and it worked perfectly. I always want this since I bought TS3. Thanks, Treeag
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 1:40 AM Last edited by deadmongol : 11th Jan 2010 at 1:42 AM. Reason: forgot to thank you. :)
GREAT! GREAT! simply great.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 4:57 AM
I love you...Thank for another mod.
I have a question. I always thought it was sad my author sims never have their "masterpieces" buyable at the general store so other families could purchase them. Is there something that could make happen? I think AM does this but I'm just awesome enough to handle it lol :p

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 6:37 AM
Could you add an option to store the dishes back to the refrigirator? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 6:46 AM
Grilled Cheesus! You've done it! *dances about*

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 2:18 PM
hi treeag & hi fans,

praise back to you treeag!
I was often angry because of the inventory, if one comes back from traveling, is upset everything! As demand a list of details about where everything has its appointed place and can be found again, and not always in Invenar was confused, and everything must look together! I am very annoying!
That's why I have written to EA, and because of your idea, but with little additional functions in 5, 10, 20, can take 0R 50 pieces!

Since I am German, I do not know exactly what this long download today from you! When I saw the picture, I smiled because I thought that's a refrigerator with a perfect fruit, vegetables and fish for the eternal .... Fishing has gained a lot until it takes forever or gardened!
Too bad it's not so, but still one of my ideas you implement it here!
Happy Simming @ ll
your Cinderella

I´am Happy to be a Member ... .-))
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 2:34 PM
Thx so much!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 12:42 AM
I have the base game with no patches, and it made my game crash. Maybe it happened because I tried to use it while my sim was harvesting and the game got confused? Oh well, back to dragging I guess. It wasn't that big of a deal but this is a really cool little fix I would have liked to use.
Inventor
#46 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 1:46 AM
This mod is wonderful! It makes putting harvested vegetables in the fridge so easy! Just one click and they are all in the fridge.
Theorist
Original Poster
#47 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shootingstar19s
I have the base game with no patches, and it made my game crash. Maybe it happened because I tried to use it while my sim was harvesting and the game got confused? Oh well, back to dragging I guess. It wasn't that big of a deal but this is a really cool little fix I would have liked to use.

Maybe it's not compatible, then. So your game version is still 1.0.631?
Test Subject
#48 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 5:43 AM
yep, I have 1.0.631 as well and the game does indeed crash when you try to store anything
Instructor
#49 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 5:05 AM
i have WA an patch 2.2.8 an my game wont even load with this mod in

shame since it seems like such nifty mod

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 7:20 AM
Hi treeag!

Really nice work. Thanks a lot. The only think I'm missing (in all the mods you recently released) is a localization-feature. That should somehow work by the "GetLocalizedString"-method. (I know, that's a whole lot of new trouble. I haven't even figured out exactly how the whole pie-menu works.) Any effort in that direction would be much appreciated and I hereby volunteer to deliver the german translation-strings, once the rest is setup. (Just send me a PM.)
Page 2 of 12