Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Mercury Teen (Version 1)

by Annoree Posted 10th Mar 2006 at 1:06 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:44 AM by Annoree : This is outdated. Waaaayy outdated!

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 6:45 PM
She's cute! Awesome job. And I love her eyes.
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 9:46 PM
Really Cool, once again...but I tried making the other senshi using this mesh, and I ran into a problem with Moon...your elbow cuffs and skirt use the same part! Ahhh! I can't make red/pink elbows on Moon without making her skirt red/pink as well!
She'll have to look different...any suggestions?

Oh and P.S. Are you making Sailor Moon hair? Cuz you'd be a shoe in for the "my hero" award...lol
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 2:30 AM
I luv this version... it sucks i got the adult sailor scouts... maybe i can turn them teen if u can make the teen outfits and adult darien. now that means dark lady must be dark child now.... more work to do with my sims game...
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 11:46 AM
Heehee... i remember this cartoon when i was kindergarden!!! I'm now a highschool student!!! I thought Sailor Moon have forgotten! Sorry about my english.. This is a perfect Manga-sim! Thank you Annoree.....
Test Subject
#30 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 12:16 AM
Awesome Ami-chan! :D
She looks great, thank you so much for making her!
Field Researcher
#31 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:03 PM
Wow! very impresive. realy good job you have done! you did a fantastic job, may be a tuxedo mask is in the works lol.

keep it up
~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 9:17 PM
It would be really awesome if someone made the whole crew with this kind of quality...
I'm picky but still, I'm happy someone made them at all... Tho there's no Pluto anywhere!
Setsuna Meiou anyone?
#33 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:28 AM
WOW! That's the best Sailor Mercury I have ever seen so far! You're really good at making sims! Maybe you should try making the other senshi! Like Sailor Moon and the other inner senshi...and the outers...
( I know that some simmers already made the others! )All we really need is the starlights and Sailor Pluto! Hmm...plus the bad guys, but not that far yet!
THANX FOR MAKING SAILOR MERCURY!!!

~Usagi Tsukino~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 2:22 PM Last edited by Annoree : 16th Mar 2006 at 3:17 PM.
Hey hey! I am actually making Sailor Pluto AS WE SPEAK heehee I can say now she's going to be an adult sim and I'll make the skirt shorter (thank you several people who suggested that to me! I'll use the shorter skirt mesh in subsequent versions of sailors). The first version may not have the staff thing (I can't remember what it's called dammit) because I'd like to concentrate on other parts of her. If the staff isn't included it will be made at some point.

ABOUT my Cloud and Seph: I started them a while ago, and they do look kinda cool actually, but I'm just not happy enough with them right now (Cloud's clothes are giving me a headache lol!) I'd really love to finish them sometime though!!

Oh, and one more thing: I do plan on making Sailor Moon. I'll say no more . . .

*Andria*

Please visit me over at my blog !
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 2:57 PM
I can't wait for sailor pluto! aaaaahh..!! XD You made me crazy XD
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Annoree
Oh, and one more thing: I do plan on making Sailor Moon. I'll say no more . . .

*Andria*

Ok, you get the "My Hero" award now....lol Have you made any OTHER Final Fantasy Sims? Perhaps a Cid/Vincent? lol I can never find a COMPLETELY accurate set of them...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#37 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 8:05 PM
I started making young Vincent (without all his long long hair) and a very bad first version of him currently lives in a house with Yoko Kurama - they have a double bed ^^

*Andria*

Maybe I'll make them have a gang bang with Cloud and Sephiroth one day . . .

Ooohhh dammit Sailor Pluto's hair is being RETARDED. I wanted to finish her by now, but no!!

Inventor
#38 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:36 PM Last edited by Cecilia : 28th Mar 2006 at 4:17 AM.
This Sailor Mercury sim is just too PERFECT! The best I've seen! I'm definitely going to download all of your senshi sims when they come out Can't wait to see Pluto, good luck!

EDIT: Do you do requests? If so, could you try to make Sailor Tin Nyanko from the Sailor Stars season? She's my all-time favorite BSSM character ^^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#39 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 9:33 AM Last edited by Annoree : 28th Mar 2006 at 3:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Cecilia
Do you do requests? If so, could you try to make Sailor Tin Nyanko from the Sailor Stars season? She's my all-time favorite BSSM character ^^

I don't take requests, but I DO like Sailor Tin Nyanko . . . *hint hint might want to make her one day hint hint*

Ooh Cecilia you made Hideki I watched the first few Chobits last week for the first time "Underpants, underpants, underpants for Hideki" lol

*Andria*

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 9:42 AM
Wow also another good work. You´re so talented. Another question i missed one thing. Its the i don´t know what that means in english i mean the diatem. You know? I mean the golden thing for her head with the little diamond in the middle.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#41 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 11:34 PM
I like Sailor Mercury, so this is a fantastic job. Well done. (onoes, the big bad admin has posted! lol)

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
#42 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:16 AM
I Used to watch Salior moon when I was little and this Salior Mercury is well detalied thank you very much for sharing her.
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 11:56 PM
Amazing work :clap:

copyright 2007 © ρ α п ε с α
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 7:58 PM
HURRAY!!
SAILOR MOON RULES!!!(& mercury)
we!
Test Subject
#45 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:35 PM
ooooooohh I love love love the outfits! Especially the bows!
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Oct 2006 at 5:14 AM
she's amazing,and without the sleaves it's fine because now she's manga mercury
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 4:04 AM
this is GREAT i love her im downloading her right now when i was 7yrs.old i used to have action figures of all of them! now i can't seem to find them *sobs uncontrolably* thank you so much!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 3:55 AM
Annoree thank you very much

There are four things that you could never get them back :
1. A stone...after it's thrown
2. Words...after they're spoken
3. Chance...after it's passed
4. Time...after it's gone
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Oct 2009 at 4:15 PM
mercury looks awesome...i bet somehow you could use her hair to turn this pretty sailor teen into a powerpuff teen buttercup
Test Subject
#50 Old 31st May 2010 at 11:19 AM
I love this characterю Thanks/
Page 2 of 2