I recently began modding The Sims 4, and I ran into a little annoyance...
Manually building ts4script files It takes forever, especially if you're making a massive mod.
So I built a little script that helps with the heavy lifting of compiling a mod...
INTRODUCING: Matroska's Mod Compiler
* It's Free and Open Source.
* Creating and compiling ts4script mods.
* hello world console script when creating new mods.
* Patching python modules to make them compatible with Sims 4. (Work in progress)
* Ignoring non-essential python scripts when compiling.