Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye Candy Collection - geneticised and townie-ready eyes + defaults + contacts

by icnitos Posted 10th Aug 2007 at 2:02 AM - Updated 10th Aug 2007 at 8:40 PM by icnitos : Improper formatting

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 9:00 PM
Hoooray! A green colored eye that matches my real eyes! W00t! Thxxxxxxxxxx u!!

logic is just a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 10:14 PM
there seems to be a small problem with the golden brown eye; it overwrites the light blue. i redownloaded the whole set today, thinking i broke them when i gave the eyes new dominance values, but they still show wrong.

i'm a pepper
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 1:51 PM
I absolutely LOVE these. Thank you _SO_ much! Do you do pet eyes? Do you know anyone who does? I would love to get new default pet eyes that are similar to these! I don't know to whom to turn... :DD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 10:56 PM Last edited by mariajoaobarata : 9th Jul 2015 at 10:26 AM.
I've downloaded a doll from the exchange a looooooooong time ago and she had your green eyes <3 I'm thrilled to find the siblings of those not-lonely-anymore green eyes <3 your eyes are my favourites I kept all the "natural" colours as genetics, and then added the "unnatural" as contacts for my vampires, witches, zombies, and so on, so now everyone has a proper set of eyes :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Feb 2021 at 3:03 PM
Has anyone made these into supernatural defaults?

mistah worldwide
Page 2 of 2