Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eyes by Enayla

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 7:11 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 8:58 AM by LyricLee

115 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Instructor
#26 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:13 PM
YYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im sooooooo happy u've finaly uploaded them!!!! *coming back to normal* wow! i luv your stuff, have all of your skins!!!
you are the best!!! i'll give you 5 stars, because unfotunately there is no way to give 10!!! plz try to figure out how to make deafults!!! im sure lots of ppl would luv to have them!!!

hi!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 3:16 PM
OMG, now look what you did, I told myself I wouldn't download any more eyes! Lol! Anyhoo, I adooooore, them. Thanks alot hon'
Forum Resident
#28 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:31 PM
Another great upload from you. Thank you, and congratulations on being featured twice. Welcome back (more like 'thank you for coming back').
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 4:53 PM
Amazing eyes, its great to have you back Thanks!
Forum Resident
#30 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:01 PM
Aaaah! I love love LOVE this! Your eyes are by far some of my favorites, and it's fantastic to have them all compiled like this! You are truly talented...thank you so much!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Scholar
#31 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:07 PM Last edited by squall117 : 6th Aug 2006 at 5:59 PM.
Wow these may be the best eyes I've ever seen!!! Thanks a lot for this!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 5:28 PM
Wow. Dayglow is the only eye I've ever seen that actually matches my own eye color. These are so beautiful, thank you!

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
--Edgar Allan Poe
Is pay content all it's cracked up to be? Judge for yourself.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:03 PM
Woohoooot! When I saw you posted a set of eyes, I freaked out! A good freak-out, mind, but still, I freaked out. ^^; I was jumping around with joy! Seriously! So much, it weirded my brother out a bit. (Er... heh.)
I was just thinking a couple of days ago, how I liked your eye colors so much, and wanted them as my defaults. But, there weren't enough colors to use as defaults (I think. I'd have to double-check.)
And now that you've released the set of them, there are enough to use as defaults, and it makes me so happy! Thanks so much! They're beautiful eyecolors!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:13 PM
Thank you!!! I have been wanting more eyes created by you!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:39 PM
Ooh! I love these eyes, they are so beautiful!! Thank you! You are wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 6:59 PM
I love your eyes, my simmies have been missing them!
Instructor
#37 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 8:31 PM
wonderful set Thanx for sharing

Here are all of my works
Don't upload my Sims on the exchange!
I don't take requests.
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 9:22 PM
I adore all of your work, thank you so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 2:51 AM
They almost look juicy enough to poke with a stick. ^_^

No, really they are goooooorgeous. But Rich Black will always be my favorite with Dayglow as tremendously close second.

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:03 AM
Default Gifted
Thank for the eyes beautiful. Also just had to say you are a very gifted. Everywhere I go for movies, stories and recreated sim models your skins have been used. I am very shy and do not normally comment, but all your works are so good, it is rude not to say something.
Keep up the good work.
Hazy
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:53 AM
YAY! You're back! *hugs*

Oh yeah, a little question: Have you ever considered making hair styles? I'm POSITIVE you'd make awesome hair
Field Researcher
#42 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:57 AM
Welcome back, Enayla! And thanks for posting these, they're beautiful. *wonders how many custom eye colours she has in her game now *

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Test Subject
#43 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 6:19 AM
I love you skins and eyes, and this absolutley perfect, cant wait to download them, they so life like
Field Researcher
#44 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 6:41 AM
These are very nice... so life-like. :nod:

Nice work.

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 6:50 AM
I'm so happy you're back, most of my simmies are wearing your skintones
And the eyes are just gorgeous. I can't wait for more of your work
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:47 AM
i can never get enough of your genetics, skintones, and eyes, i can honestly say from your earlier work, that those skintones, and eyes, have set me on my path to.. well addiction i guess, of downloading skintones, and eyes, as before i seen yours i was the least bit interested in them and certainly didnt go out everyday on the sites to look for new ones, like i do now.. as if i dont have enough downloads in my folder.. i really need to clean it out.. so thank you once again, and glad to have you back! cant wait to see more!

9 words......... "My Life Is Over Now Yours Can Go On"
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 11:41 AM
Thanks! I love these eyes they are very pretty :D

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 12:19 PM
Very beautiful , I absolutely love your work! ^__^

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Test Subject
#49 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 3:18 PM
You know I love it!
Heheh I used to draw my eyes XD
Thanks
Field Researcher
#50 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 5:10 PM
Thank you Enayla!!! I have an addiction to eyes so this should cure me for a bit :D

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Page 2 of 5