Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Two working Hammocks for your sims! (New meshes)

by KevinsHope Posted 29th Dec 2006 at 5:06 AM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 11:10 PM by whitesiren

146 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 140 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:01 AM
cool, nice job, it looks great

SONIC AND TOKYO MEW MEW ARE THE BEST ANIMES EVAH!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:38 AM
Wow! Amazing! Thank you so much!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:52 AM
Super cool, thank you!
Test Subject
#79 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:59 AM
Nice idea, nice item, thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#80 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:01 AM
Wow, good job! This is really original
Test Subject
#81 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:36 AM
Hi! This object is absolutely perfect for mine and my boyfriend's sims! Thank you sooo much! But I do have one question... would it be possible to have a double bed version of this, with maybe the four-tiled trees as support instead? That way our two simmies would be able to snuggle... even with whoohoo and sleeping disabled it would still be a wonderful attention to our backyard. Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#82 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:17 AM
Yes...it's very possable. I need a pic of a double hammock. I've never seen one, so someone give me a pic.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Test Subject
#83 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:35 AM
WoW~~~~~Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:09 PM
Great! Thanks!!! I try not to download too much anymore, but I just HAD to get these ^^ the one between the trees is so awesome~ <3
Test Subject
#85 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:10 PM
Fantastic! Thank you.
Test Subject
#86 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:22 PM
KevinsHope I think this is a nice creation! I am always looking for unusual items for my yard. Personally IRL I will never go in a hammoc again...cause it broke and the nylon ripped my whole back....but if ppl can get in and out of them right..they are so comfy. I am sure my simmys are going to love them!!!!!!

TY for your hard work and it will be treasured and is appreciated.

Blessings
Moonlit

I used to have Mad Cow's disease, but I'm alright Nooooooooow.
-- Billy Connolly
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:49 PM
Cool!
Thanks.

After the Red Sox won the World Series, they were saying,
"I guess there never was a curse.Tehehe."
Well then, guys, I guess that meant you sucked for 86 years.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MoonlitakaCathy
KevinsHope I think this is a nice creation! I am always looking for unusual items for my yard. Personally IRL I will never go in a hammoc again...cause it broke and the nylon ripped my whole back....but if ppl can get in and out of them right..they are so comfy. I am sure my simmys are going to love them!!!!!!

TY for your hard work and it will be treasured and is appreciated.

Blessings
Moonlit

Moonlit,

I assure you that your simmys will be quite safe in my hammock. No ripped nylon for them.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Test Subject
#89 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 11:05 PM
Good idea :D

Wonderful
Field Researcher
#90 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 1:24 AM
thank you !! Great job!!
Test Subject
#91 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:14 AM
I really like all I've seen of your work, thank u!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:24 AM
Congradulations on making featured item! Thanks for sharing this!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Field Researcher
#93 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 2:58 AM
Cool! I love this download. Nioow my beach/island stranded Sims have somewhere to sleep!

Wonderful job!

Happy New Year!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:14 AM
these are awesome and i want them! but i keep getting a "this file is not a valid archive" message when i try to install it. do you know of anyone else having this problem?
Test Subject
#95 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 4:08 AM
Very incredible work. You are an amazing artist!!!!

Where am I? Oh yeah, I'm lost in my own little world again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#96 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tamalinn
these are awesome and i want them! but i keep getting a "this file is not a valid archive" message when i try to install it. do you know of anyone else having this problem?

The invalid archive message is due to probably a server issue. Try downloading it again. If you get the same message, then you will be needing a download manager. A program of this kind will regulate your download so that it does not screw up. I downloaded and checked the zip. It is working fine. There is a download manager that is awsome called Free download manager. Look it up on the internet. If you use a download manger and get the same message, you may need to update to a more recent copy of WinZIP or something.

. *Me*
Test Subject
#97 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:35 PM
Just LOVE it =D
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KevinsHope
These are cloned from a bed. When relaxing on a bed, a sim leans back against the back board. To compensate for the lack of a back board for the hammock, I made the pillow a lot bigger...probably about twice the size and change its angle a little. It looks decent to me, but you be the judge.

Sounds great! I can't wait to see it in-game.

"We don't quit playing because we grow old; we grow old because we quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Feel free to PM me with any lot requests. I've mostly done house trailers in the past.
Forum Resident
#99 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:49 PM
Yeah! Now I can delete the non-realistic hammock I have and replace it with this one.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Field Researcher
#100 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:39 PM
Brilliant, looks really great, I am going to enjoy this very much. Thank you bunches! :D
Page 4 of 6