Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brickwood - Fully Furnished Suburban Home (3 bedrooms)

by nivaso Posted 20th Aug 2009 at 9:38 PM

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by starlight629
A lot of people have already said this, but I love the purple color scheme also. This home is great! Thanks! Oh by the way, do you know what kind of walls/patterns you used in the bathroom? I really like those.

Thanks starlight629 about the wall patterns in the bathroom: I took a painting wall texture (one without a strip or extra texture in it), when you click on this paint wall, and click "create style", select "rock and stone", you will find the square texture (in small/medium or large blocks), I used the large ones and modified the colors individually. Hope it works out for you, good luck!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 10:49 PM
Thank You for a non-modern house. This is just my taste. Woo! Brick + Purple (That bathroom is hawt) = Download.

Thank you! This is beautiful~

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 3:02 AM
This is a lovely house. I love the purple color throughout!
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 7:04 AM
Super gorgeous, so far I have downloaded 2/2 houses I have seen created by you. Cannot wait to look at the others! Please keep them coming! =)
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 11:09 AM
It's awesome! Thanks for sharing it! But where is the mailbox? I can't find it anywhere!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 2:11 PM
Wow, this is so beautiful! It's really opened my mind to the possibilities of sims3 lot building, too! Thank you so much for this lovely house! *clicks download*
Field Researcher
#32 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 6:15 PM
I absolutely love this house :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 8:03 AM
This is a beautiful home! I'm downloading it right away. Thank you so much for sharing this with us... it truly is one of a kind!

Like everyone else, I LOVE the purple color scheme.
Test Subject
#34 Old 25th Aug 2009 at 8:54 PM
Can we just talk about how amazing the Brickwood series is? Please make more!! <3 the purple as well as everyone else lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xmorganln
Can we just talk about how amazing the Brickwood series is? Please make more!! <3 the purple as well as everyone else lol

Thanks xmorganln and everyone else that left a comment There is much more to come. It's just that now I'm on holidays and I won't be back till half September. Almost 3 weeks without Sims 3 ufff. Anyway, a soon as I'm back I'll continue with the Brickwoods!
Test Subject
#36 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 7:52 AM Last edited by marylka84 : 29th Aug 2009 at 7:53 AM. Reason: wrong
I have problem with this house - I dont have a mailbox. I see mailbox in pictures (the front of house) but it disappear in game. Could someone help me?
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 8:05 PM
That is a beautiful house
Test Subject
#38 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 12:15 AM
I love it, it's fantastic, and so realistic. But, i can't seem to find the mailbox. Do you know where it is? But it's truly great, thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hardenco
I love it, it's fantastic, and so realistic. But, i can't seem to find the mailbox. Do you know where it is? But it's truly great, thanks!

Thanks hardenco. Do you mean you can't find the mailbox in the game? It should have, however it isn't shown on the pictures, because for that I had to zoom out to much.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:59 AM
I love this house!
Test Subject
#41 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 4:33 AM
sooooo pretty
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:29 PM
Oh my... the vibrant purple colouration is amazing! O_O I must add this to my neighbourhood.

The chairs, the tables, all confused
We hear the words and must speak them
We take them, and arrange them
But still... they will not be quiet...
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 6:48 PM
Hey, awesome house, I'm surprised I really liked the purple. Anyways, I was wondering where you put the mailbox, cause I cant find it??
Test Subject
#44 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 7:06 PM
Hey everyone, I finally found the mailbox. Im not sure if it was there before or if i was just not looking. but for me its on the end of the driveway facing left. thanks
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 9:06 PM
Im sorry for commenting so much but I was wondering if you had or know a tutorial on getting the garage to be with a foundation like you have, you know getting the stairs to lead into the house etc. Thx
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 1:48 PM
I keep getting a extract error message as well...
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 9:44 PM
This is a great lot, and am enjoying it immensely, however...I can't find the mailbox. I see the shadow of where it should be, but it does not materialize like the trashcan. Maybe it was placed too close to the sidewalk?

I've heard other Sims builders having the same problem-thanks again for the lot though!
Test Subject
#48 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 3:55 AM
OOh and its my favorite shade of purple, Delicous
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th Nov 2013 at 10:13 PM
I absolutely LOVE the master bedroom! Those color schemes are just amazing. I wish I could have your skills!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreckledGoodness
I absolutely LOVE the master bedroom! Those color schemes are just amazing. I wish I could have your skills!

Thanks for your nice comments, I hope you enjoy it! I see that still after 4 years people download my work :-)
Page 2 of 2