Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Child Aspirations Set

by MissBee Posted 26th Apr 2021 at 3:05 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2023 at 6:43 PM by MissBee

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 30th Apr 2021 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tasharola
Hi! thank you so much for sharing this mod, is brilliant. If you like to add Spanish translations, i would love to help

I would love that! Thank you so much for offering!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st May 2021 at 4:15 PM
I can't find how to argue about the rules.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 1st May 2021 at 5:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Seyjin
I can't find how to argue about the rules.

Hi! So it has to be with a parent or guardian. Go to mean interactions and it should be there. If it isn't with a parent though I don't think it will show up. Hope that helps!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 1st May 2021 at 5:47 PM Last edited by Seyjin : 2nd May 2021 at 8:04 AM.
weird, I only have " argue about the curfew ".

[edit] I just check with another kid and she have "argue about the rules" with her parents, but the other one don’t have with her guardians.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 6th May 2021 at 4:44 PM
Great idea!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 7th May 2021 at 7:52 PM
weird, I only have " argue about the curfew ".

[edit] I just check with another kid and she have "argue about the rules" with her parents, but the other one don’t have with her guardians.

Hmm, that's a good catch! Let me take a look and see if I can adjust that, it may be that the option only appears with parents, but that would be really disappointing.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th May 2021 at 4:43 PM
Here French translation :
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MissBee - ChildAspirations fr_by_Seyjin.zip (4.4 KB, 59 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th May 2021 at 5:20 PM
Here French translation :

Thank you so much! How would you like to be credited in the description?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 10th May 2021 at 7:32 PM
Just my name is fine. (Or if you want named a plush Seyjin in the game ????)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 5:58 PM
You are awesome! ????????
Test Subject
#36 Old 22nd Jul 2021 at 6:21 PM
Hi. Will this mod need updating with the new patch? It broke a lot of other mods. Is there another place to check for updates?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 27th Jul 2021 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mejakobsen
Hi. Will this mod need updating with the new patch? It broke a lot of other mods. Is there another place to check for updates?

Hi! This is the right place to check! I've been away from home for a bit, so I haven't had a chance to check it much with the new patch, but so far I haven't run into any issues.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 13th Oct 2021 at 11:04 AM
There is a problem with the child star aspiration mod, it says i need to be promoted to junior artiste to complete it, however i need to be a teen to be promoted to junior artiste
Test Subject
#39 Old 3rd Nov 2021 at 5:22 AM
Hey there! Thanks for this mod. I got an update scan from Better Exception stating this mod is out of date. I don't know if there is any true conflict right now just thought I'd make you aware. The exception does state that any mod listed can potentially cause problems, not that it IS causing them. Have a great day/evening!

Always love yourself!!!
~~~Origin ID:Lalababy21~~~~
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 7:40 AM
Does it need an update after High School patch?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 7:06 PM
I love this mod. However, I'm getting LEs regarding the whim tracker. I've taken every mod out of my game and this mod is the only one that throws that LE. I'm truly sad that I have to remove the mod. I love having different aspirations than the base game. I hope there will be an update.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#42 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 12:33 AM
I LOVE your mods but my absolute favorites is your aspirations! Child aspirations in particular are in desperate need for this game and I love how yours have helped me make drastically different kid sims that grow up to be more interesting adults. If you would consider giving an update since it seems all aspirations broke with the patch that would be amazing. If you're not able to, if you would consider stating that the mod is available for adoption, that would be incredible, and would mean a lot. Someone like Ilkavelle does occasionally update aspirations and I feel like this would be up her street, if she is able to do so. Regardless thank you for sharing your talent and work with us. You've brought a lot of depth to my gameplay.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 9th Aug 2022 at 8:12 PM Last edited by MissBee : 10th Aug 2022 at 9:00 PM.
Hey all, just as a heads up I'm pretty sure that the update broke all of my mods that included whims. It seems to be conflicting with the new wants/fears system so, unfortunately, for the time being this mod is no longer functional.

Okay, the initial fix is up! Wants should now properly show up with these aspirations installed, but I haven't had a chance to thoroughly playtest them, so if you run into any other issues please let me know and I'll try to take a look.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 11th Aug 2022 at 7:06 PM
Thank you, this is pretty epic! I don't remember if there are base line child aspirations, but the reward traits you've added are definitely a bonus!
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Sep 2022 at 7:51 AM
Hi, the reward trait "Child Celebrity" causes me some errors, if my sim have this trait she reset when wake up on cc beds, , but if I delete this trait, all works fine, I did tests with several sims (teen and adults) and this reward trait causes that problem, just wanted to let you know in case it could be fixed, love these aspirations, thanks.

Greetings!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 22nd Dec 2022 at 7:48 AM
Hi the Child Star aspiration is not able to be completed because your sim cannot become a Junior Artiste until your sim is a teen, as far as I am aware.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Feb 2023 at 11:58 AM
Hi translated Child Aspiration into Polish. Here is the link to the translation: https://nenusia.tumblr.com/post/706...ion-by-miss-bee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 17th Mar 2023 at 4:51 PM
Thank you for creating wonderful aspirations, really adds a lot to my gameplay <3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 12:12 AM
Thank you for the update and your work on this mod! I don't know if this is something you would be willing to do but I was wondering if you would consider updating simmerjohn's teen aspirations mod on here? It has been broken for about a year and it was a really fun mod for teen gameplay.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Apr 2023 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by landerlady12
Thank you for the update and your work on this mod! I don't know if this is something you would be willing to do but I was wondering if you would consider updating simmerjohn's teen aspirations mod on here? It has been broken for about a year and it was a really fun mod for teen gameplay.

So much THIS
Page 2 of 3