Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 3:12 AM
Default How to turn a small dog into a large dog?
Hello!
I kinda stuffed up making a pet in The Sims 2... I accidentally made it a small dog when in fact i want it to be a large dog. If there is anyway of fixing this via SimPE Please let me know otherwise I'll just keep it as it is....

Thankyou
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 31st Aug 2021 at 7:54 PM
Cant be fixed im afraid. You can only fix it in CAS. You could turn it into a stray and remake it.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 8:50 PM
HI! Actually I found a way to do it if your dog is still a puppy. In SimPE you have to open the dog Character Files and change in every Property Set the species line from 0x00000004 to 0x00000002 (if you want a small dog to become bigger or the opposite if you want a big dog to become smaller):

Then you have to go to the main page of the dog and change its size from the menu:

Then, open the game and wait for the puppy to grow up (or use cheats). It will appear at first invisible, you have to change its appearance in the mirror. You will now have your dog as you want!

PS: Remember to back-up before you do this so you can restore your game if something goes wrong.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 18th Oct 2021 at 10:18 PM
Thanks for the info and tutorial @Jacky93 !