Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 18/12/06: Beach life Vs the Street life

by blake_boy Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 12:13 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2007 at 3:42 PM by blake_boy

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:20 AM
Street Life looks too dark for my tastes, so I'm gonna have to go for Beach Life. Anyhow, thanks for all the great new meshes!
Field Researcher
#27 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:06 PM
brilliant creations here lol i can tell the cute reflection on the floor is the work of nividia graphics card lol
Scholar
#28 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:19 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:31 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
awesome work! thank you
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:30 PM
i love the lightness of the beach room! maybe you guys can compromise and each take a wall in the room> lol :-)

love is more thicker than forget/more thinner than recall
more seldom than a wave is wet/more frequent than to fail/it is most mad and moonly/and less it shall unbe
than all the sea which only/is deeper than the sea
*e e cummings*
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:50 PM
You cannot decide a set of the two?Make an urban and a beach neigthborood,make two house and buy it!
Instructor
#31 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 2:59 PM
haha very clever
Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 6:07 PM
Great work!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 6:19 PM
Wow! Great stuff!

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Field Researcher
#34 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 8:24 PM
I choose the longbord !!!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:33 PM
Oh man...youre like my hero or something.This set is phenom.THANKYOU SO MUCH.Please keep'em coming.& deff the longboards.

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 10:10 PM
Honestly I can't decide! I've never been into skatboarding, but the way it's laid out in the room is so great... ugh! I don't know- Do Both!! :D
Thanks for this amazing set, though!!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#37 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:09 PM
i'd go with the skateboards, i love creature skateboards!
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:31 PM
Being a woman, i should side with the girlfriend, but the skateboards are mad tyte on the wall. Great stuff, keep up the good work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:15 AM Last edited by blake_boy : 15th Dec 2006 at 1:25 AM.
Sorry haven't been on the computer in a while, but a guy's gotta get out of the house sometimes right :D

Haha, looks like beach is favourite so far, but yeah, weve gotta learn how to compromise then

Melonsontoast: the lamps are included in the downloads, the wall is Maxis' I think, or a recolour of it.

RitoruBushi: yeah, I was thinking of making a surfboard that stands erect as well. Wasn't the surfboard next to the mirror in the johnson's house and stands at a 90 degrees?
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:31 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
these a great.. I was wondering you had gotten these from when you posted your modular sofa Awesome work!!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:15 AM
What a fun, hip combination!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Test Subject
#42 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 7:26 AM
OH! thank you! being from soCal its hard to have one board without the other! i'm on both sides i love your work and look forward to seeing more of it in the future! MTS and the community is lucky to have you
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:16 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:32 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by ssandman
I can only say one thing.
Oh, my God.

exactly what she said! LOL
Test Subject
#44 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:10 PM
You did a very excellent job with everything! I side with more to the beach style, but you do have your skaters of hang out at the beaches.......
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:47 PM
I think there are probably enough wall space for you and your gorgeous girlfriend to have both! ;D

These are awesome - thank you so much!!! Would love to know where you found the seashell pics - I collect anything that is nautical! LOL

Thanks again!!
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:05 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:32 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
ahhh you legend =) i really like them both - why not have the best of both worlds, hey? i think i'm leaning a little towards the beach side though, mate, sorry. it's sooo chilllleddddd outtttt, maaaaaaannnnn... thanks for making this though, they'll look amazing in my sim's beach house

"old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, 'you're next.' they stopped after i started doing the same thing to them at funerals."
Test Subject
#47 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:41 PM
is anyone else having trouble with the coffee table?...i know i am...all my graphic settings are set to high...and CC is enabled...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:16 PM
Hey xxKyo_n_Katanaxx, what kind of problem are you having with the coffee table?

Lizzy220: My gf took pics of shells when she was on the beach and photoshoped em.
Test Subject
#49 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 2:35 AM
skateboards. nuff said.
Test Subject
#50 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 2:40 AM
silly me forgot to state what it was >.<

i have it in my catalog but when i click it to put it in the house, there's nothing...if that makes sense...
Page 2 of 5