Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 18/12/06: Beach life Vs the Street life

by blake_boy Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 12:13 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2007 at 3:42 PM by blake_boy

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 4:42 AM
xxKyo_n_Katanaxx , I have a feeling this was because of a guid clash or something. I'm not sure yet what the problem is or what I should do, but if you want, I can send you the coffee table with a different guid, in the mean time. Is anyone else having the same problem?
Test Subject
#52 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 4:49 AM
yeah sure if that's not too much trouble...but it seems like i'm the only one lol...i guess my comp sucks or something lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 5:00 AM
Hey xxKyo_n_Katanaxx , do you have an email add. so I can send you through that? (PM me if you have please)
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 10:45 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:33 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by blake_boy
(...)

Lizzy220: My gf took pics of shells when she was on the beach and photoshoped em.

Well, they are gorgeous! Thanks!

Lizzy
Test Subject
#55 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:08 AM
Wonderful set! Thank you very much!

I'm sorry but I'm having the same problem with the coffeetable as xxKyo_n_Katanaxx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#56 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:30 AM
ok thanks michele. Looks like I'll need to fix it and update the file somehow, after Ive done some tests.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#57 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 8:49 AM
for those who still visit this page, the coffee table is fixed and updated
Test Subject
#58 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 9:05 PM
AAhhh!! Wow. You. Are. Amazing!

Okay, so I have the mirrored floors, but I have to ask where you got the dark wood flooring on the street side! It's the perfect thing for my homes!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by .Kung.fu.pancakes.
, but I have to ask where you got the dark wood flooring on the street side! It's the perfect thing for my homes!

I'd have to guess for that one, but I think thats by holysimoly from here
Enjoy mate.
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:45 PM
Thanks! That's EXACTLY what I need! Perfect!
Test Subject
#61 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 1:29 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:34 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. And no..you can't have a pony.
Hi, they look really good, especially the skateboards
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:38 PM
I tried to download them but it said error... what's up with that? You made awesome! I can't wait to have it! :-)
Test Subject
#63 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:43 PM
Where'd you get that wall on the beach side? I MUST have it!

There's no "I" in team...but there is in unicorn! :D

"Grammar's important, don't miss use it!" --Dayna Kelly
Field Researcher
#64 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 11:18 PM
I've decided to embark on a beach house and while looking at another site I remembered this here at mts2. I quickly found the link and am downloading away! This is fabulously modern as well as keenly beachy. ;-) Great job! And I've got a thing for skateboarders so my vote is that!

Here's the Booty Enjoy!
Test Subject
#65 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:49 PM
this is an absolutly amazing set!
i love using the beach set, at least my sims get to enjoy the "beach life" while it's winter in the real world!

excellent job!
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 4:46 PM
It is all is great. But I gotta go with the beach look.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 5:33 AM
Wow this is fabulous! (& Although you've probably won or lost the argument by now ^_~,) I'd have to say go with the surf. (I'm a big T&C fan.) But the mix really is great, they balance each other out.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 6:58 PM
YEEEES!!! Finally, someone told me where to find reflective floors!!! You're the best!

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 7:27 PM
Ok I must be a prude, I wouldn't hang skateboards or a surfboard on my walls I'd tell my husband you better hang those in the garage or find a storage locker. lol But I would hang those shells in my home I think they are gorgeous, please tell your girlfriend thank you for these, and to remember our men may rule the roost. But we women rule the rooster so she wins.
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:34 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
I love that plant with rattan planter on the beach pic. Where is that from? I'm voting for the street scene. Those look awesome.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 11:05 AM
Plants are all mine, and I'm still getting around to fixing them before uploading... but only if time permits... i'm currently pretty busy, have to wait and see when i can start doing stuff I love again
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 8:30 PM
This is AH-Mazing. Well I used to live in california and I was born like 30 minuits away from the beach so I'll have to go with surfing(and im a girl), But I also skateboard with my brother so Im downloading both.l luv to do both
Test Subject
#73 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:12 PM
Cool those floors are shiny!
Test Subject
#74 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 7:14 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Aug 2007 at 1:20 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
THeres a link cool.....Oh thanks for the downloads the skateboards are awesome
Test Subject
#75 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 10:56 PM
I love both and the pic with the room split is actually a really cool look. You'll be the only couple I know of who combined each persons belongings (in a good way) without losing one persons personality in the design.
Page 3 of 5