Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wet n Wicked

by joandsarah77 Posted 4th Jun 2012 at 4:04 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2017 at 4:41 AM by joandsarah77

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Mad Poster
#51 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 9:43 PM
Why does this remind so much of Wet & Wild world

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#52 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 9:46 PM
Because I totally took the name from Wet & Wild and changed it. :P
Mad Poster
#53 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 9:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Because I totally took the name from Wet & Wild and changed it. :P

Great name choice then. I was supposed to go to Wet & Wild over the summer, but I ran out of time.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Mad Poster
#54 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 1:02 PM
Hi Jo.

Unfortunately I can't download this because I don't have the EP's, and probably am better not installing them on my netbook anyway. But I like your idea of making them swim to get to the bar, and am tempted to copy it at my Veronaville Swim Centre. (It has a poolside restaurant, but most non-controlled Sims just walk up the side of the pool and eat without swimming.) If I made them swim, would there be any risk of tired little Sims drowning when trying to swim back to the taxi? I think I've read that Sims can't die at a community lot, but I'm not sure if it's true, and I don't want any drownings on my conscience!

I'm not sure if this is really the right place to post this, as it's only indirectly about the Wet & Wicket download, but I can't think where else to post.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#55 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 2:15 PM
That's alright, although a pm is probably what the mods prefer.

That's exactly why I made it that way as I know sims love a bar and I didn't want them flocking to that and ignoring the slide so now they have to use at least one of them.

I think I saw a thread on here about someone that had a death on a community lot so it must be possible although I've never seen one. I guess if you thought a sim was so tired he might drown you could always use max motives.
Mad Poster
#56 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 6:29 AM
I only recently discovered water slides while looking for a community pool and I had to have this, love it. XD

The Sapphire Sims and 4ESF links aren't working though. I think both sites have gone down.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#57 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:06 AM
Thanks Charity. :D

4ESF should still be up. I'll see about fixing the link if they changed the addy. Sapphire sims has gone and I did track down the creator a couple of months back on here but she has never got back to me with a new file for the map. I think it was only a treasure map from there.

Link to the ceiling rim hiders has been updated.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#58 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 1:16 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 7:50 AM
so pretty!!!!!!!!!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#60 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 9:53 AM
Glad you like it iokl10.

There is now a separate file included for the treasure map.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#61 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 8:51 PM
Time to go on a downloading spree! Your lots are amazing, and I know you are careful with making them, so I am looking forward to sprucing up my 'hood with these. :D

Just one problem for me to figure out...where shall I squeeze in a water park? I'll find space, because this is wonderful. ;)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 24th Aug 2014 at 11:24 PM
Hey Tabby, thank you for going around leaving comments.

Somewhere that it's distorting the terrain next to it won't matter, as the back side landscaping will do that. If it lags too much, remove the plants. I love this lot, but I know it can be a lag monster.

~Call me Jo~
Scholar
THANKS POST
#63 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 8:18 PM
Wow ! Love it !! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 31st Jan 2015 at 1:52 AM
i will keep this in my favorites until I have all the expansions
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 12:12 AM