Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 4:18 AM
Default is there any way to move the entire house? not just the walls
see i built my house abit too close to the walking path, i wanna move it to the middle of my lot, is there anyway to like "pick it up" and move it?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 4:51 AM
Yikes...nope...

I don't really f**k with Africa, cause people are starving to death and that's not baller to me...-Dave Chappelle (Chappelle's Show, Cribs Sketch)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:37 PM
thanks alot
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 12:52 PM
I wish for this..

^_^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 7:42 PM
This would be a great addition.

I often build houses and then realise I am a square or two short on one side to do what I want, but with plenty of room on the other. So, I either have to adapt the design or delete it all and start again.

Would be great to just pick it up and move it all.

Me addicted to the Sims? Never! You only have an addiction if you attend meetings.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 7:58 AM
Would it be possible for someone to create a mod for this?
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Sep 2009 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MRDSBOY
Would it be possible for someone to create a mod for this?

I highly, highly doubt that something like that is possible.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 9:24 PM
Yes! There is a tool for that. Click the "+" left of the bulldozer. Then hold the "U" key as you click the house. This doesn't move landscaping, but will remove whatever you place it upon, unless you're in moveobjects mode (not a great idea, but not the end of the world either). After you've saved the house to your library, the option to move entire lot is also available.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 9:37 PM
Wrong game, MASSIVE necro.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )