Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:23 PM
Default Peashooters
I bought the plants vs zombies edition of the sims 3 supernatural

I put in the code for the peashooters

I can't find them in the game, where are the peashooters located
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wilmeister333
I bought the plants vs zombies edition of the sims 3 supernatural

I put in the code for the peashooters

I can't find them in the game, where are the peashooters located

Under Decor/Plants... somewhere else too, I think, but that's where I found em.
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:59 PM
I ordered SN off of origin, but I didn't preorder, but I got the shirts and the fisherman zombie statue and the walnut. I thought I would have gotten the peashooter too. Am I wrong at assuming?
Eminence Grise
#4 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psivampyr
I ordered SN off of origin, but I didn't preorder, but I got the shirts and the fisherman zombie statue and the walnut. I thought I would have gotten the peashooter too. Am I wrong at assuming?

There are registration bonuses that are different from the preorder bonuses, yes. Peashooter was a preorder thing.
One Minute Ninja'd
#5 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
There are registration bonuses that are different from the preorder bonuses, yes. Peashooter was a preorder thing.

Actually, I didn't preorder. I bought a limited edition in a retail store (Target, and got MSS for 1/2 price on the special they had running) and it came with a coupon to redeem for the peashooter, which I downloaded and installed. Also got the registration gifts, with the shirts as well.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 10:11 PM
I downloaded the pea shooter for buying the limited edition. The t-shirts ect as well.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:12 AM
Did anyone get their peashooter to work? I selected the action for it to attach so and so zombie and nothing. But my sim did like playing catch with the peashooter.
Eminence Grise
#8 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rachaelstar713
Did anyone get their peashooter to work? I selected the action for it to attach so and so zombie and nothing. But my sim did like playing catch with the peashooter.

I haven't tried controlling it, but it did autoattack zombies that walked in front of it (you can see its range when you place it, by the footprint).

Then it disappeared... not sure if it died, or got used up or something, or if it's bugged... but after a couple of full moons, it just wasn't there anymore!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 11:49 AM
My Peashooter works fine. If a zombie appears (and I get only like 2 per full moon) I click on the peashooter, choose Attack ozombie, and the zombie obediently goes to be pelted with peas. I've had the peashooter eaten only once. Really handy thing,
Field Researcher
#10 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:03 PM
The first zombie on my lot wasn't attacked by the plants, but the second one absolutely yes: she was an old zombie woman with a cane to walk ahaha. It happened right before dawn and when she got up from sleep she returned human.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:37 PM
Ahem, sorry for the earlier lack of proofreading, I was just about to leave the house. Anyway, I wanted to add to Baiaanas post, I like that if Peashooter downs a zombie they get cursed and leave, it makes me feel like Pea-ing them is my civil obligation in a way, since they will get cured of their horrible condition. I've had only two plants eaten by two zombies respectively, I was doing something inside and missed the zombie-crawling-from-the-ground noise. Better late than never! Lucky I only keep non-SN-plant outside, all new plants go into pots inside, out is the cash-garden to advance my fairys self-employment.
Test Subject
#12 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 12:16 AM
My peashooter was bugged so it didn't attack zombies so instead I just sent my witch sim andd sent fire and Ice spells at them. One of them froze in a block of ice for 4 sim hours... Still sad about my peashooter though
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rmargison3
My peashooter was bugged so it didn't attack zombies so instead I just sent my witch sim andd sent fire and Ice spells at them. One of them froze in a block of ice for 4 sim hours... Still sad about my peashooter though
you have to command the peashooter to attack the zombies
Eminence Grise
#14 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:36 PM
My peashooters autoattack, so long as the zombie is in range.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Nov 2012 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
My peashooters autoattack, so long as the zombie is in range.

Mine as well, and the accomodating Zombie will actually move into its firing range ... ;-) Also, it's great fun to play ball with it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 9:08 PM
I downloaded the pack that came with the peashooter, but I can not find it anywhere in my catalogue after installing it. Then again, I have had endless problems with my lanucher, where it says it installed something, but you open the game and its not there.
Is there another way to get the peashooter? I wanna play with it. :C
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 3:20 AM
I'll likely never see my peashooter if it was a preorder gift. I tried preordering the game and the shipping company lost my address, sent a postcard telling me they lost my address to the address they lost (go figure), then everyone involved refused to refund my money OR ship my game for several weeks.

Worst month EVER.

I ended up just giving up on the whole thing and buying a copy in store that promised me a peashooter then never delivered <_<
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2013 at 8:49 AM
Is that the only way to get the peashooter?
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 3:15 AM
There should be a mod for it.