Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 5:51 PM
Default Old Posts
Is there a way to search farther back for my old posts than the 20 pages I can find on my profile page?
I am trying to find a specific ask I made in late 2016 to early 2017 and those posts don't show up for me anymore.
I have used the search this forum for my username, but it just comes up with times people quote me or @me.
The post was kind of generic about a sims hair so text searches aren't helping either.
I have tried just searching every thread I know I have frequented over the years, but am coming up empty.
Just trying to find an old elusive cc website that I have lost the bookmark to.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:12 PM
Was it a thread you started? Because I can see those back to 2010.
https://modthesims.info/m/search.ph...25&pp=25&page=3
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jan 2021 at 7:18 PM
No unfortunately not.
I honestly cant remember which thread it was.
Somebody, cant even remember who, posted a picture of an obscure hair and I asked where they got it.
Their answer had a link to the blog, which if i remember correctly was japanese and hard to find.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jan 2021 at 6:42 AM
It is based on how many and not how old. I just happen to hit 20 pages in May of 2017 and I need a post from as far back as Sept 2016, I know it can't be any farther than that because of when my file from that site is dated.
I would have thought they were gone for good too, except when you delete posts older ones show back up.
I don't want to just keep deleting all my posts, because many of them are wcif answers and keeping them around might be useful in a future search.
I'm probably not going to find it, but my ocd brain says I need to.