Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 5:15 AM
I have a time machine, but I haven't used it. To busy doing other stuff. I would only do it if it came up as a wish. It hasn't yet? Might it ever?

Just call me Nickey.

The Godfrey Legacy
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/lolipopsims
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 6:14 AM
WOW! i had no idea this could happen. I had a sim that time traveled a lot and he only came back with books and money, but this sounds kinda fun. His daughter (made in present sim time with wife) also wants to be an inventor, perhaps i will send her through time and see if she can come up with a mystery child. Though it does scare me now seeing that the guide says you could come back to the future and have family members in the present not be there or your sim can come back as a ghost or mummy, but it's not going to stop the time travel... should at least make for interesting read on my legacy. :P
Test Subject
#128 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 6:42 AM
My sims never came back with a kid, but there was a random old lady that came out of my time machine once, she claimed that she was the daughter of my sims and she decided to live with them. I was hoping she would leave and return to the future but she never did and I made her move out, she married a simbot though, which was pretty funny.
Top Secret Researcher
#129 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NickeyElysse
I have a time machine, but I haven't used it. To busy doing other stuff. I would only do it if it came up as a wish. It hasn't yet? Might it ever?

It seems to come up more often if your sim has the adventurer and/or eccentric traits.

Quote: Originally posted by lummy
My sims never came back with a kid, but there was a random old lady that came out of my time machine once, she claimed that she was the daughter of my sims and she decided to live with them.

Claimed? You doubt the word of your own daughter and then rejected her? For shame!
Banned
#130 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 11:42 AM
My favorite was when my simbot inventor did a try for baby in the past with his paramour, a ghost. A little while later, a full grown "baby" emerged!

Test Subject
#131 Old 6th Feb 2017 at 7:35 PM
I just had a child from the time machine too. My engaged couple woohooed in the time machine twice (past time). Then when I put the father sim to travel to past time again, a message came saying something like this: "Your sim just saved an orphan from getting hit by a car. He looks just like your sim, but I quess that doesn't mean anything..." And then a child came from the time machine with my sim.

I thought that he went to the past and saved himself from getting hit by a car. I don't have any parents for my sim, so who knows if he was an orphan before his adult life? And then he just brought back himself, or a clone of himself, or whatever... You can't actually mark yourself twice to the family tree so maybe that is why the child is marked as his son? That seriously was my first thought about what just happened... :D
Page 6 of 6