Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 4:24 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 9th Apr 2017 at 7:19 PM.
Default How to stop Sims from switching to the "singed" outfit near explosions?
So I've been trying to capture some stuff of Cool Sims Not Looking At Explosions, but everytime I try, they switch into the stupid "clothes burnt off and messy hair" outfit. Can I nuke that outfit and make it disappear forever?

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 9:02 AM
Nope, They're entirely scripted IIRC. Unless, you're creating a default replacement for it. So I think we're all stuck with having to change our sims back to their everyday clothing.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 11:16 AM
Oh, you're kidding me. That sucks.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 10:28 PM
On a similar note is there a way to push sims to shower/bathe if they are singed. Tired of having to fix half the town with MC.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling