Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 8:06 PM
Default Getting more clients for makeover and
Any idea why don't I get the opportunities to do my job at home?. My client(s) doesn't want to be makeovered at home. And I do have the fashion station purchased.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 3:49 PM
Home businesses do not exist in TS3 so there wouldn't be any official gameplay for it, unfortunately. But that's not to say it can't be done, just that there isn't any specific jobs towards that. What I noticed when recently playing with a Stylist is that jobs either come from the Salon itself or the client's house. Once level 3 is reached jobs outside the Salon can be done anywhere with the Makeover social, a styling station is not needed. You could try inviting over clients to your house individually, as a group or as a party and do it that way.

Also, when your Sim is done all their jobs before the work day is over. Not sure what level, but solicit stylist services can be used on any Sim to gain more work experience and simoleons. Except, Sims who live in the same household, the stylist will not get paid, I think.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2018 at 11:32 PM
Weird. It even mentions in Lessons that it can be done. I just wanna trigger the checklist so that the job can be done at home (I don't think offer makeover alone does payouts).

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 1:02 AM
Thanks, I'll try it out If my aim doesn't go according to plan.

Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 3:27 AM
I just tried just the "Offer Makeover" social without the stylist station and my stylist got paid 95 simoleons. However, another time a popup said clients won't pay if they have already had a makeover within 24 hours or something like that. Also, just tried solicit stylist service from a Sim and they became an immediate client without originally being one of the jobs. Perhaps that is the method to use in order to have the checklist. I didn't try it yet. My current stylist is level 8.