Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 8:42 AM Last edited by Fluse : 24th Jun 2019 at 10:54 AM.
Default Weatherstone & Time Portal don't spawn (SOLVED)
I started a new save game (in Enekjaer) and in live mode the weatherstone & the Time Portal don't spawn at all. the messages do not show up either. I have plenty community lots and no mods related to those objects.
Does somebody have an idea? It works in other worlds, though...
Is it "bad" for the save game? I mean, is there something broken?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 7:51 PM
Have you checked with the creator of Enekjær? I don't know, but could be something.

This kind of questions belongs in the help section in the top menu on this site.
Undead Molten Llama
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2019 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluse
I started a new save game (in Enekjaer) and in live mode the weatherstone & the Time Portal don't spawn at all. the messages do not show up either. I have plenty community lots and no mods related to those objects.
Does somebody have an idea? It works in other worlds, though...
Is it "bad" for the save game? I mean, is there something broken?

I don't know whether or not it's bad for the save in general. Whether or not it's bad for you as a player depends on whether you use those things. Even if you do, the time portal can be purchased in buy mode, not sure about the weatherstone but I would guess that it's in buydebug. All I can say is that one of my saves is Enekjaer, and both of those things spawned just fine in my game. So, I don't think there's anything intrinsically wrong with the world, unless maybe you have an older version of it that's incompatible with the EPs you have installed? I have the version that's updated for IP and includes dive spots and a hidden island.

Have you installed any new mods recently? If so, are you certain there are no conflicts with anything you already have? Also if so, did you clear the caches before starting the game? Did you only just download the world? Maybe it didn't download properly. Or maybe it didn't install properly. Or maybe there was a hiccup when the game created the save. So, I would try starting another new save first and see if the items spawn there. If they don't, try uninstalling and then reinstalling the world. And if that doesn't work, try re-downloading the world.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 10:57 AM
Thank you very much for your ideas and suggestions. I tried it with a new save game and both things have spawned.... i don't know what's wrong with this game xD
(btw I downloaded the IP Version and worked on it in CAW)